Limelight Forums

Full Version: Dupe and File do not shown in User Control Panel (UCP)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Server [US/EU]:EU
Map:V4B1
Description:So basiclly i have seek for help when i first got this problem,As you can see from the photo,there was Dupe from Build Server and none in the RP Server which is the EU V4B1.

After i create some files and start organizing my dupe it suddenly turn in to nothing as shown above,it have been a annoying problem scene i cannot be able to move none used dupe to Build server in order to save place and make a neat,i can't see any of them in any time while i got numerous of them

Bug is [In-Game/On Forums/Other]:UCP
Since when have you experienced the bug?Around 22-9-2016(this is the day i found Brunett)Maybe the day before i'm not sure
Additional Information N/A
Images/Screenshots:
[Image: ThPML5e.png]
This is wrong place, moving to bug section
I suppose you have dupes on v4b1 but you cannot see them in the dupe manager?
Can you see those in-game?
Make sure that your dupes on v4b1 are stored outside of the public folder. I made the same mistake.
(Oct 30, 2016, 12:08 PM)Burnett Wrote: [ -> ]I suppose you have dupes on v4b1 but you cannot see them in the dupe manager?

Yes,i can sees them IG,but sadly i cannot take a screen shot now because i was doing my homework.

I didn't put them in public files because i can sees the way heading to the public file section and clearly i can see my files created before,but i cannot sees the dupe i put in there but the dupe didn't put inside can be still seen and because of that i remake some of my dupe again.
(Oct 30, 2016, 05:33 PM)alan245 Wrote: [ -> ]
(Oct 30, 2016, 12:08 PM)Burnett Wrote: [ -> ]I suppose you have dupes on v4b1 but you cannot see them in the dupe manager?

Yes,i can sees them IG,but sadly i cannot take a screen shot now because i was doing my homework.

I didn't put them in public files because i can sees the way heading to the public file section and clearly i can see my files created before,but i cannot sees the dupe i put in there but the dupe didn't put inside can be still seen and because of that i remake some of my dupe again.

Thank you very much alan245! You found a quite serious bug which caused the application to ignore duplicates. While checking your folder, I noticed a dupe called "Evocity Bank" while a folder with the exact name was present. Usually, the application (Dupe-Manager) tracks each dupe/folder by its name, so that it would fail on duplicates. From now on, dupes/folders are tracked by their corresponding id. In addition, an issue was discovered in the Storage-API.

Everything is fixed. https://ucp.limelightgaming.net/changelog