Limelight Forums

Full Version: Player Report
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name:<Doctor Internet and ForceGHOOST! #WeStandWithAgorit>

Time/Date:<9:40 - 9:46 & 29-10-2016>

Steam ID:<STEAM_0:1:35377420 and STEAM_0:1:8701341>

Evidence:<https://youtu.be/n3SP8Ei5GSs>
Thank you for your player-report, simon.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed by our staff-members.
Meanwhile, the accused player and witnesses may reply to this report.

ForceGhost

What rules are you stating that we've broken?
Key Points.

You interfered with an active situation, for no reason, as an unaffiliated team, which you recorded.

We didn't do anything against the rules. You assisted a criminal and got detained. ForceGhost saw contraband, so your building was searched. You had contraband, so you were arrested.

Please. What rules did we break?
Hello, and thank you for this player report.

I'll kindly ask you to outline what offences you believe have been committed, and preferably give the times on the video as to correspond with said offences.

Thank you.
The only thing that I see in the video was the excessive camera flashing of the Nexus Desk Secretary, who was a brand new player.

Everything else was handled well in character from what I see.  Instead of keeping things In Character, you decided to break the roleplay and inform everyone that you are recording, then after arrest announce this PR to everyone.

Instead, you could have requested a lawyer, place a claim of false arrest and invalid breaking and entering etc...

Overall though, I don't see any rules being broken here.

Do you have any other evidence you would like to submit?
Denied due to insufficent evidence.

The evidence provided did not indicate that any rules were broken during the event.

In the future, it is advised to keep these things on an IC (In-Character) level, false arrests, searches and such are generally things that can be handled IC, and this is highly encouraged.