Limelight Forums

Full Version: [Denied] Rhys (2)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 2TXie2d.png]

Out of Character Information

Steam Name: [L²:RP] Rhys #TeamHeavy

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:50334383

Your Age: 25

Hours on server: 447

RP Events you have been in: Checkpoint RP, FireFighter RP, Limelight Year 1 E-fest, Downed Telephone pole, Firefighter Rp- Window washer accident, etc...

Reps Issued: 6 (4 Government, 2 General)

Ban History on Limelight: 0

Blacklist History on Limelight: 4

Warning history on Limelight: 0

In Character Information:
(Be as creative as you can)

Division you are applying for: Medical Division

Full Name: John Doe

All Nicknames: No nicknames

Date of Application: September/24/2016

Date of birth: 4 / 5 / 1978

Place of Birth: Paradise Valley Hospital, National City County, California

Telephone Number: 619-258-0437

Mobile: (619) 842-5039

Driver's License Number: EC4807201896

Current Residence (Complete in Full)

Address: 152 Corleone Street, Villas House #1

Zip code: 21830

Suburb / City: City Of Evo

Previous Residence (Complete in Full)

Address: 1549 India St, San Diego, CA

Zip code: 92102

Suburb / City: Downtown San Diego Area

Why are you applying? I'm applying because I've been looking for a Job in the Medical Field since I've moved to EvoCity, This happened when I had to leave San Diego in order to move in here, had to quit my Job in the AMR, and start a new life and since I've heard of FUMUKU Int'l having a medical Division, that's where it Hit me

What is your background in the field you are applying for? When I was 21, I applied for the Rural/Metro Ambulance as an EMT over in the San Diego County, my application got approved, got into the training courses, after that, I was ready to be out on the streets, saving lives, and this went for 10 years straight, Until I found a chance in the AMR in the same San Diego Area, Same thing, but this time, it was for a volunteer paramedic position, Everything went on for 5 years, but Something happened and I had to leave my house, family and the City I loved so much, in order to move to EvoCity, and now, I'm reaching out to this corp. to give me a chance to show What I've got

Why should we pick you for FUMUKU? I should be picked by FUMUKU because as a paramedic that got 15 years in service, for me It'll be something good that I can dedicate back to what I like doing

What will you offer FUMUKU? I can offer my time, dedication, concentration, everything that a paramedic needs to offer

Character Bio: John Doe, was born on April 5th, 1978 in San Diego, when he was just 12 years old, he was deciding what to work on when he gets to 21 y/o and his decisions were the following: Either to work as an officer, or be a paramedic, and he choose to be a paramedic, when he was 21 years old, he was looking for a job as a paramedic in the San Diego area, and luckily got into the Rural/Metro Ambulance EMT job, he liked saving peoples' lives, but due to a personal problem he had to break his streak of 10 years in service, then after he got over those problems, He found a job in the AMR of San Diego, he liked it even more than the Rural/Metro EMT job, he went on for 5 years, but there were some problems, so he had to quit again, and had to move somewhere else due some problems in his house, He decided to move to Evocity, and find a job as what he liked to do, but before that, he decided to start a new way of transportation, the I.T.S.EC within the Evocity Transit Authority, He has been with this project ongoing for almost a month, but for personal reasons he'll be suspending it for a time
Thank you for your application.

Your application is currently under discussion by the FUMUKU International Officers.
Your application should be notified shortly with the outcome.
Thank you.

Current Status: Stage One

Once again Thank you. 
We suggest that your application will be reviewed in:

One to five working days.

Signing Officer:
Doctor Thomas 'Sours' Alexander Barzinio
FUMUKU International
Department of Human Resources
Clearance: A
UPDATE: I just got another General REP on 10/30/2016
Expect a response for Stage Two or denial in the next 48 hours.
Thank you.
Thank you for your application.

Your application is currently under discussion by the FUMUKU International Officers.
Your application should be notified shortly with the outcome.
Thank you.

Current Status: Stage Two
Your application has been approved for extending to "Stage Two". 
You can read up on the new Recruitment works on the thread.

Signing Officer:
FUMUKU International
Department of Human Resources
Clearence: A
F.I Employee Bump.

(We don't want you down and forgotten. <3)
(Oh, don't worry, pal)
Your application has been assessed.

We have decided your application and experience with the Employees of FUMUKU International didn't require a commissionary response. Due to this, you have been automatically moved to Stage Three for final responses. This is to allow the WHOLE of FUMUKU International to write a response on your application.
Current Status: Stage Three

Expected Final Assessment Dates:
1 to 5 Working Days.

Signing Director:
FUMUKU International
Department of Employee Management
Clearance: A+
Thank you for your patience
Current Status: Concluded

Your Application has been: Denied

[Image: 4WfYSUM.png]

Unfortunately, the potential for not all applications to be accepted is there, and the following application has been denied due to the Board of Directors being unable to come to an equal conclusion on their application at this time. Denied applicants are free to re-apply in two weeks time.
Friday 23rd December 2016

Your application was denied due to an uncertain decision between the Board of Directors. We were uncertain of your actions to what FUMUKU International may benefit from you from the current time, However, we also did some certain faults which will be added in the next paragraph.

The main reason to it was the uncertainty of your actual application as we have not made many contacts since your first commission. Some notes that were discussed in the thread are the following. Response time to situations was not acceptable as you ignored certain officers that asked for your support when you was doing nothing. We have not made many contacts with you within the last two or three weeks and we had a discussion on your pros and cons and however you have really nice pros, your cons overpower them.

Remember
We do it because we can.

Signing Director:
Lt. Thomas Alexander Barzinio
FUMUKU International
Department of Employee Management
Clearance: A+