Limelight Forums

Full Version: rc Unban Request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
b]Your Name:rc 

Ban ID:

Banned by:[font=Courier New][L²:M]Toxic

Server: V4B1

Ban Reason:Not listening/running away to/from Police officers while cuffed.

Why should you be unbanned?:I was doing roleplay, that i didnt have anything to live for, idk why i got banned for that.

Evidence: (Player : Headhunter)[/font]

Thank you for reading, sir.
The staff-members have received your unban-request, RC_.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
2.1 You must follow FearRP – Your character must act afraid of life-threatening situations or of any weapons pointed at you. 
2.1a You cannot attack a person who has a gun (or stun gun) pointed at you. 
2.1b You cannot draw a weapon when someone has you at gunpoint. 
2.1c You cannot run away from someone when they have you at gunpoint. 
2.1d FearRP applies to melee weapons, so long as they are within striking distance. 
2.1e If someone switches from a gun to handcuffs/rope in order to detain you, FearRP still applies. 
2.1f Do not run into or loiter around extremely dangerous or life-threatening situations, such as a fire or raid, as a citizen or someone without the appropriate job.

It doesn't matter what your roleplay is, you must stay within the rules. You were trying to run from 6 police officers when they all had their guns and tasers on you - shouting orders at you to stop moving - while you were in handcuffs, and completely trapped and at their mercy. The rules take precedence over your roleplay.
Sir, I'm sry i didn't know you could get banned for that...24hours ban? Thats a Long ban and only because i did the roleplay (i have nothing to live for...).  !!!Why did the police officers even tried to come in our Appartement? ( Why did they try to break the door open?)!!!

Thx for reading
(Oct 29, 2016, 08:29 AM)RC_ Wrote: [ -> ]Sir, I'm sry i didn't know you could get banned for that...24hours ban? Thats a Long ban and only because i did the roleplay (i have nothing to live for...).  !!!Why did the police officers even tried to come in our Appartement? ( Why did they try to break the door open?)!!!

Thx for reading

Breaking server rules can result in a suspension. Their in-character actions do not exempt you from the rules. Do you have anything else to add?
Player was found in violation of FearRP by refusing to obey the orders of multiple police officers while under gunpoint. When you are under gunpoint, you fear for your life and are to obey all orders given. Suspension will stay as issued.

Closed.
Denied

Closing Notes: Closure requested by reviewing staff.