Limelight Forums

Full Version: [EVENT] The Hollows!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: xuS8rIs.png]

Alright everyone! Halloween is arriving, and so is 'The Hollows' event!
For now, here is a little of what to expect when joining the event. 

Event information: 
Event Server IP: 51.254.57.133:27025
Event Server Password: 1321
Date: 29/10/2016
Starting Time: 17:00 GMT+0
Estimated end-time: 19:00 GMT+0

Event Scenario:

Confused and unaware of where you are, waking up inside some grubby run-down hotel room trying to remember what happened to you and how you got in such a dump. You and the rest of the victims must figure out who or what is doing this and why you was brought to this filthy cavern, throughout the event you will stumble across pieces of paper with vital information that will help you understand what is going on and how to save yourself.
(rest of the story is narrated throughout the event)
OH HELL YES, CAN IT START NOW? CAN IT START NOW?!?!?!??!?!?!?!
God no! Im in London at the time so cant attend, hope everyone gets a wonderful time tho!
Now is that 1700 GMT or some other time?
I'll try join around an hour or so late due to working. If not hope you all have a good time.
Welp, GMT  got me again. Have fun!
2sp00ky4me
Someone tell me what it's about? I cannot watch the trailer. I started it heard creepy ass singing and closed my tab...
And im going to miss this... Sad
thanks for making it on a saturday, 3 am but i'll definitely stay up for this one Big Grin
(Oct 29, 2016, 12:41 AM)Arch.B Wrote: [ -> ]Someone tell me what it's about? I cannot watch the trailer. I started it heard creepy ass singing and closed my tab...

Same,it was like midnight and I was like fuck that im not watching it but now I guess I'll do it

EDIT:I think someone is getting raped behind that wooden fence
ill be late to this, timing is confusing me too.
OH FUCK YES! IT STARTS IN 3 MORE HOURS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Also, Is this gonna be Whit other players? Or it's Single?
Actually it starts in roughly 2 hours *edited derp* from the time of this post Tongue 

And I'm under the impression it'll be with others, yes.
(Oct 29, 2016, 04:58 PM)Nightmare Wrote: [ -> ]Actually it starts in roughly 1 hour from the time of this post Tongue 

And I'm under the impression it'll be with others, yes.

Roughly 2 hours from that post.
Nightmare is a liar ;-;
Pages: 1 2