Limelight Forums

Full Version: [Denied] Ocelot's app
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Out of Character Information

Steam Name: Ocelot

Steam ID:  STEAM_0:1:79627037

Your Age: 15

Hours on server: 452

RP Events you have been in: E-Fest

RP Point Amount: 3

Ban History on Limelight: 5 bans (One was halfed as there was a missunderstanding)

blacklist history on Limelight : 23 ( This was from my minge days) ( Most of them are a few months old)

Warn History on Limelight : 0

In Character Information: 

Division you are applying for: Security

Full Name: Katie "Ocelot" Spark

All Nicknames: Sparkie, cat

Date of Application: 25/10/16

Date of birth:  7 /  29 / 1984

Place of Birth: [color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.541176)][font=arial, sans-serif][color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.541176)][font=arial, sans-serif]Beckenham Hospital
[/font]
[/color]

[/font]
[/color]

Telephone Number: 780 485 1903

Mobile:780 989 1136

Driver's License Number: 64644641354

Current Residence (Complete in Full)

Address: Number Back Street apt

Zip code: CR0 8HF

Suburb

Previous Residence (Complete in Full)

Address: Number 4 Rockford lane

Zip code: CR0 8HF

Why are you applying?
I feel like i can help FUMUKU and there research with my  skills and expertise, i am also out of a job at the moment and after seeing this opening i took advantage of it.
What is your background in the field you are applying for?
I used to allays look up to my dad who was a mall cop, one day my dad turned to me and said "Son i love you" he left the house without looking back and i never saw him again. So i am carrying what he loved to do and that's helping people and doing research to make the future for are generation only better.
When i got to the age of 24 i joined the US army and was promoted to the rank sgt, i was told to stop fighting after i got  an injured  after  taking a bullet for the captain.

Why should we pick you for FUMUKU?
I feel i should be chosen for FUMUKU as i have what it takes to be a guard, i have courage, i have respect, i have guts, and over all i have ideas I am also very hard working and i do not stop until i get the job or the task that i have been set done. I never give up no matter what the circumstances are. I also listen and take orders to the exact words that they were read out to me.

What will you offer FUMUKU?

I can officer new skills and new types and ways of security, like i said i am a very hard working person i can put in alot of my time into helping out FUMUKU in many ways. There is also the fact that i can stay calm under any situation that is given to me.

Character Bio: Katie Spark was born on the 29/7/1984 in [font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]Beckenham Hospital at the age of just 11 years old her father told her that he loved her and walked out the door like he does every morning. Katie Spark was woken up by a loud BANG to find her dad dead on the doorstep as she looked around she saw a black van speed off. Her dads last words were "Finish what i tried to do, I- I love you." By finish what i could do it could only mean one thing and that was do what he tried to do for his whole life and join FUMUKU[/font]

OOC Note if i missed anything please tell me
Thank you for your application.

Your application is currently under discussion by the FUMUKU International Officers.
Your application should be notified shortly with the outcome.
Thank you.

Current Status: Stage One
Once again Thank you. 
We suggest that your application will be reviewed in:
One to five working days.

Signing Officer:
Doctor Thomas 'Sours' Alexander Barzinio
FUMUKU International
Department of Human Resources
Clearance: A
Why have you not mentioned your most recent ban,which was issued today?
Sorry for that, i will add it now
Thank you for your patience
Current Status: Concluded

Your Application has been: Denied

[Image: 4WfYSUM.png]

Unfortunately, the potential for not all applications to be accepted is there, and the following application have been denied due to the Board of Directors being unable to come to an equal conclusion on their application at this time. Denied applicants are free to re-apply in two weeks time. 
Thursday  11th November 2016

Your application was denied due to the employment committee of FUMUKU International being unable to decide on a full conclusion. The reason for this is that your OOC behaviour isn't something that FUMUKU International desires. This was due in part to your neglecting to fully list your ban record, which was noticed by another director of FUMUKU International. Only after you were informed of this discrepancy did you upate your record. Integrity is what we look for first in potential employees.

Remember
We do it, because we can.

Signing Director:
Dr. Thomas Alexander Barzinio
FUMUKU International
Department of Legal Resources
Clearance: A