Limelight Forums

Full Version: Need a lots of help in making some images which i will never make them by myself
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
*cough*
To start of let just tells you that this request is so harsh and difficult that you have to makes
17<
Images which most of them are police badges,the logo for the police department SWAT etc.
*cough*
Don't ask why,Not really a prank,maybe a harsh task,Don;t ask why i make such a request,it is classified
*cough*
If anyone interested in this request please let meh know,
Already asked some logo that have been made on the other side of the community
*point at FL*
*cough* so if any one interested please let meh know,i will really appreciate if you are going to do it without any demand but most likely,it is deep *cough*
So well that it if you interested feel free to let meh know
[Image: ozSfR.jpg]
Maybe Can you help you out with this, He is amazing with Designs and Photoshop.
Can work on this hit me up with the details
(Oct 24, 2016, 03:19 PM)OBAMATOOKMYCHIP Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe  Can you help you out with this, He is amazing with Designs and Photoshop.
hmu fam
(Oct 24, 2016, 03:31 PM)Bambo Wrote: [ -> ]Can work on this hit me up with the details

Don't use bambo. Charged me 60k for 2 images. Fucking rip off <3<3<3<3<3<3
(Oct 28, 2016, 03:33 AM)Faustin Wrote: [ -> ]
(Oct 24, 2016, 03:31 PM)Bambo Wrote: [ -> ]Can work on this hit me up with the details

Don't use bambo. Charged me 60k for 2 images. Fucking rip off <3<3<3<3<3<3

19*30K
RIP
Um, I was going to do it for free though. You tried to motivate me by offering 60k I didn't ask for it Sad
(Oct 28, 2016, 03:36 PM)Bambo Wrote: [ -> ]Um, I was going to do it for free though. You tried to motivate me by offering 60k I didn't ask for it Sad

Well i didn't say it faustie says it *point*