Limelight Forums

Full Version: My first day on the server.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So if you haven't already seen, I made a forum post announcing my arrival to the server. I have been playing on it for a while now and I felt like sharing my experience with you!

My first Hour

I began with a little bit of basic roleplay. I was chatting with a few people and checking out what they were up to. I came across a impound lot in the industrial sector and found a few mechanics working on a little place for cars to scrap.

I moved back into town to see what was going on there and I asked an officer about there experience as a Police Officer. They replied with "Stressful and tiring but all for the better of Evo City." I was unfortunatly on when a smaller amount of players were online.

Later on

Later on a started to realise I needed money. I was not sure how I made a lot of money with the limeted guides on the forums I had to find a way myself. I decided to go for the illegal route and grow some Weed. I planted my seeds in the pots and waited and waited and waited. Finally they grew and I was greeted by an Officer who was worried about my safety in walking in the dark. He offered me a lift which I was sceptical about taking but I agreed.

I was taken to Evo-City where I successfully sold my Weed. I was happy with my 1K of profit but not too happy. I wanted to find another way. I came across a fellow Anarchist who was chopping trees. I asked him how much he made and he said around 40K. I was certainly gonna take this route to make money. I began chopping wood with a basic Axe and soon sold my wood for 4K. I was getting pleased with my profit. A young roleplayer came across while I was chopping wood. I was greeted by him saying if I wanted free weapons. At first I expected them to pull one out and rob me but I was actually given guns... A lot of guns, Ranging from Assault rifles to Ammunition even attachments. This had shocked me and I was pleased with what I had been given.

Now

As of my current status on the server I hold 4K (after loosing 15 to a cheap car) I am continuing to make Around 4K profit with wood chopping and I feel way much safer with the arsenal of weapons I hold.

So this is my first day on the server. Interesting I would agree but nevertheless Exciting in every way! I hope you enjoyed reading this and I look forward to seeing your first day experiences too!
Noice, I recommend getting a Modern Axe and medium pockets to maximize profits and space Big Grin
Diary Entry #1

Wink
It's great to hear your settling in well! If you have any questions about the gamemode though, you should try contacting the teachers by using /help as we'll most likely be able to answer your questions.

Hope you find this community a good place to stay man!
If you wouls like to make money easy and quick, the best way to do it is buy a modern axe, medium pockets for inventory space and steroids.