Limelight Forums

Full Version: JOFIGHT UBR
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
POSTING ON BEHALF OF JOFIGHT!

Your Name: JOFIGHT Haloween!

Ban ID:872

Banned by: Please include the [L²]/[L²:M] tag.[L²] Nacreas

Server: V4B1

Ban Reason:Attempted RDM, staff disrespect - Not here to RP

Why should you be unbanned?:Well, first of all i have to admit that i randomly tried to kill an innocent person.I went out of the tunnel and saw him, then i took out a gun and start shooting him.Suddenly, Nacreas grabbed me with his physgun and freezed me.I was yelling at him "F*ck you you are a piece of sh*t".I really apologise for my actions.I think i learnt my lesson as i am banned for 1year+.I want to believe that my actions will be forggiven.Thanks for reading.

Evidence:-None-
The staff-members have received your unban-request, GreekAssassin.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Hello JOFIGHT,

I'm happy to lift your suspension because of how long it has been since the suspension was issued. However, I have some terms you need to agree to before I lift this suspension.

Terms:

- The suspension will remain on your record but you will be granted access to Limelight Gaming services
- You will be placed on a probation period of one month
- If you're banned or blacklisted for any weapon related rule violations while on probation, the permanent suspension will be re-issued
- Should you be suspended for anything serious, the suspension will be re-issued with no chance of appeal.

If you agree to these conditions, I will lift the suspension when possible.
I aggree.Thanks for giving me the opportunity to rejoin LimeLight Services!
Are you gonna unban him or another admin will do it?
Approved.