Limelight Forums

Full Version: Staff member didnt put me in a sit.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: Vadar

Ban ID: 4267

Banned by: SovietHooves

Server: CityRP

Ban Reason:Running into multiple different firefights as Citizen after warned.

Why should you be unbanned?: I was grabbed by the staff member and teleported to the top of the building, he was vanished so i dont know if he was there, didnt speak to me at all and presented me with my ban.
The staff-members have received your unban-request, Vadar.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Administrators are not forced to talk or have a 'sit' with you and present you with your ban.
(Oct 23, 2016, 10:03 AM)Brynn Wrote: [ -> ]Administrators are not forced to talk or have a 'sit' with you and present you with your ban.

Well it would have been nice to be talked to about it, i didnt know what i did and i spent 10 mins going on the site trying to find why.
I completely understand how you currently feel, the feeling of getting punished when you never went through court. I get that.

But you must also understand that you were banned for running into firefights without a proper reason as a citizen, even after being warned not to do that. The administrator in question already took his time to explain your fault preceding your ban. The administrator in question deemed it necessary to immediatly take action. As you were, once again out of line.

And as Brynn stated, if a staff-member thinks that a "sit" would be unnecessary, he can chose not to explain his judgement through a "sit", but through a punishment.

That being said, the ban reason clearly shows why you were banned, and I do not see a valid explanation for your actions.
I had to warn you MULTIPLE times that if you keep walking into firefights, you would be punished.

I am not required to make contact with you, yet I did by TPing you to a rooftop, telling you you were now being punished, and then banned you.
Denied

Closing Notes: Please only make Unban reports if you wish to be unbanned for what you did.