Limelight Forums

Full Version: Player report on [L²:RP] XGallagher98X
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name of Player:[L²:RP] XGallagher98X

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:84027620

Server: V33x 

Time: 20 mins before posted this br
Summary: Failrp and rda. i was walking on the side walk next to the nexux the guard blocked me so i told him to move then he pulled out his gun so i walked back and then he just tazed me (XGallagher probably told him and then Xgallagher put an arrest warrant on me and didnt even tell me the reason)

Evidence: https://plays.tv/video/580b921fcfe38ca16b/10
Thank you for your player-report, XShai123.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed by our staff-members.
Meanwhile, the accused player and witnesses may reply to this report.
Do you have anymore evidence?

Your video does not show anything prior and thus i cannot conclude they 100% had zero reason to arrest you, ontop of the fact the arrest itself breaks no rules and is an IC situation
(Oct 22, 2016, 06:34 PM)BlackDog Wrote: [ -> ]Do you have anymore evidence?

Your video does not show anything prior and thus i cannot conclude they 100% had zero reason to arrest you, ontop of the fact the arrest itself breaks no rules and is an IC situation

i can give u a video of the start of the sidewalk til to them will it be enough?
or what about to ask him the reaosn?
That is not the full Video, Unless you post the full one i am not going to say anything 
as you can not see from this video what you did prior
RDA Is to be dealt with In-Game
Fail rp you ran up to the president and started acting like you was on drugs, so you was arrested i tole you to make an @ call 
Other than that no rules were broken
Cant do the time dont do the crime...
(Oct 22, 2016, 06:47 PM)XGallagher98X Wrote: [ -> ]That is not the full Video, Unless you post the full one i am not going to say anything 
as you can not see from this video what you did prior
RDA Is to be dealt with In-Game
Fail rp you ran up to the president and started acting like you was on drugs, so you was arrested i tole you to make an @ call 
Other than that no rules were broken
Cant do the time dont do the crime...
rda is to be dealt usually in game and usully not.
and btw if u talk about ic i u  must to tell the reason of the arrest u cant just arrest someone without telling him the reason. i was running on the sidewalk and u and ur guard just blocked me
You dont have to tell them the reason ICly, corruption is allowed.

Thus far I dont see any actual rules being broken here.
Since no further evidence was provided this report is denied.

The actions shown are fully In Character and are not in violation of any of our rules