Limelight Forums

Full Version: Player Report on Stomm, Obama and Bushido
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name of Player:

SteamID:  [L²:RP] Stomm [b]STEAM_0:0:22675263 ||| [L²:RP]OBAMATOOKMYCHIP [b]STEAM_0:0:114423199 ||| Bushido Brown [/b][/b][b][b][b]STEAM_0:0:12530262[/b][/b][/b]

Server: Evocity

Time: (In UTC+0)Around 10:45

Summary: [font=Lato, sans-serif]10.2 FailRP.As you can see from the Photos you can see we died with our weapon on the ground which means they didn't cuff us which is FailRP as i know if a officer didn't cuff the suspect. (Edit:From the Property owner which is D3ST,They Search WITHOUT a Search Warrant and start walking in and shoot her)[/font]

Evidence:
Thank you for your player-report, alan245.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed by our staff-members.
Meanwhile, the accused player and witnesses may reply to this report.
Your evidence is not showing correctly. I suggest uploading the images to imgur or another trusted image sharing service and post the link in your evidence section.
Updated With Imurg
For the record: Your associate turned a simple "Can we talk to you about your mask" into a shootout for no reason. They began discussing how to ambush us and when we overheard and called backup they opened fire. At this point, I shotgunned down the door and the Officers outside entered. We encountered one masked suspect, who was heavily armed and firing on Officers. He took down one Officer, (VFib), and fired at multiple others while we returned fire.

After he was taken down by my fatal shot, fired at the same time he fired the shot that killed me, the remaining Officers cleared the house. Seeing nothing but dead and dying people, they called a Paramedic.

At this point, you run in from somewhere guns blazing. They then promptly give you a lead enema.

They see another masked man coming, sneaking around trying not to be seen as he approaches the house, and take cover. For some reason, that I suspect was a tip off by you, he gives up trying to sneak up on the Officers, and starts fleeing. The Officers call it in and take off in pursuit, leaving 3 corpses. Yourself, your associate, and I are forced to respawn, which results in you leaving your guns behind.
Government Officials are not required to handcuff you if they don't deem it necessary. You properly wouldn't handcuff someone who has just been shot several times anyways. It's not FailRP.
I can See that Different Admin/Morderator have a different Perspective.as i know that if a officer not cuffing a suspect would be failRP when i was playing the Server for 800+ hours.I'm not saying that Daley's perspective is wrong but every People have a different perspective,i would like to see some others?!

Another things,
As D3ST Told me that he didn't kill a officer on his first shot from the window,And they can hide in the garage or something like that,i can see the garage door was being rammed open(is isn't bough) You can hide/take cover from inside which didn't fit the immediate Risk?!
This is also the problem of perspective from different players or even a spoilage of the rule
Government Officials are not required to handcuff suspects.

And, can you explain the situation of the shootout? How it happened, what were the reasons, etc.
Bit of background: alan had been baiting Police by driving extremely recklessly. He was driving his Charger at maximum speeds, barely avoiding crashes, and definitely not staying on the road, leading to a pursuit. As we're setting up Roadblocks at the tunnels, alan decided to take his Charger offroad. This led to it (obviously) getting stuck on a hill across from the Little Village. The Pursuing Officer (OBAMATOOKMYCHIP) chased after him on foot. At some point it ended up in a shootout behind Down Town Motors, which led to alan's death. A tow company was called and impounded his Charger.

A bit later, a 911 call comes in that an armed man was breaking into the impound lot. It was a slow day, and all the Police had assembled at AMPM for a meeting, so we all roll out Code 3. I was the first unit on Scene, and I see the impounded Charger leaving the yard. I move to block him with my Tahoe, lights and sirens still active, and he makes no attempts to stop, resulting in a head on collision between the 2 vehicles. I hop out as he guns it past me, straight into the 4 other responding Tahoes and Tauruses. A short time and probably what would have amounted to $100,000 of bodywork later, and we have the Corleone in cuffs. The Corleone, who is alan, started saying that his family was going to kill us all, and so on and so forth. Because of his statements, we increased patrols in their area, and put them under extra scrutiny.

During a pass through their neighborhood, I see one of the members wearing a mask, which is against the law. I stop and ask for additional units due to their hostile attitude, and wait a little ways away while backup arrives. At this point the masked person hops in their car, and quickly moves to a different house, parking in the garage. My backup arrives, and we make our way towards the masked individual. Seeing us coming, they run inside and buy the door, locking it behind them. I approach, with the other Officer and the Sergeant watching my back, and ask to talk to the person. They're stalling for time, giving empty answers, and refusing to talk to me face to face. I then hear them discussing how another individual, who I believe was alan due to his later arrival, is going to flank us. I call in distress (/panic) and realizing that they were heard, the person inside the house opens fire through the window. I blast down the front door, and OBAMATOOKMYCHIP, JungleMedic, and I head in. I give the shooter a few blasts and duck into cover to reload while they also duck into cover. Unsure how many are inside and not wanting to get flanked, I check the basement while the other two fire at the shooter. Coming back up, I see OBAMA fall to better cover as JungleMedic goes down, I push forward, landing a few more shots and the shooter heads into the living room. I follow, firing one more shot as he fires a shot, and we both strike the other and go down. OBAMA and a responding SWAT (Bushido) come in, and the rest is detailed in my first post.

Also, just for a better idea of positioning and whatnot, in alan's photo of him laying dead, the initial shooter's death location is marked by the pile of guns, and I'm the Officer laying there.
It is correct that officers are not required to detain their suspects.

As for search warrants, they are not required either if shots were fired and it was deemed necessary to enter the building to ensure that all potential threats are secured.

I'd also like to hear your side of the story that lead to all of these deaths.
I will add my side of the story. So we were in a pursuit which ended and we got alan in cuffs and he was shouting ''corlenes will rise up'' or something like that then we arrested him. So we went back to AMPM for a meeting then we were called out to corloene estate, Once I got their along with some officers and a SWAT one of the Corleone ran into the house (who was masked) So stomm and me were talking to the guy. Then he said on the radio "I need help flank them" then the masked guy pulled a gun out through the window and started shooting at us then. That then triggered the raid to go in and kill the masked guy. So we went into the property 2 officers were killed Stomm and the police sergeant I think. Then me and SWAT go in and kill the Masked guy, About 5-10 seconds later Alan245 walked in and start's shooting at me and the SWAT sergeant we then got Alan down to the injured state. Then I looked out of the window and saw a Gas masked guy get Into a black Jaguar F Type, So me and the SWAT said we would go after him and rushed after him as we did, not cuffing  the suspects As we were in a rush to catch the Gas masked person and we also are not required to cuff suspects who are injured as Soviet and Wulf has stated.
Well in my Respective/point of view.

i grab myself a weapon from our house at Corleone and I was driving around the city while speeding and reckless driving,after a while i cop pursuit me in a tahoe,they start to pursuit me from connectivity through DTR to the outer - BP turn back to DTR and stuck on the hill right in front of little village,the officer come to me(OBAMA)and i refused to,he started to pull his taser from his belt,and at that point a hop out as i sees the taser wasn't pointed at me at all,i pull out my weapon and flees to DTM and i died behind it.Which i was cuffed at that time.

After i respond i went jogging around the city finding my vehicle,and after a long time search i started to find my vehicle is in the MTL,i sneak in and grab my vehicle after a while a machine comes in goes into the security room(the room that control the outer gate of MTL)He locked the door,i pullout my lockpick out of my dodge started to lock picking it,after that he try to stopping me from getting access to it by locking the door again and again,going inside and block off the door.After a while he manage to make a 911 call,the gate is opened and they told me to leave and he called the police,i goes in to my charger and started to run around from industrial,I got rammed and my car when down to 0% while it is basicly a scrap that going 16mph and i started to yell,insulting the officer.

After being arrested for 10 years while it is 5 years because of my member status,i head to my home and grab myself some other firearm while Mia(D3) head to the house next to us with her mask and started to hind inside,i watching the whole process,and no shots were fired at that time,the SWAT Arrived,and i heard Mia said flank but in fact i was late and start to go around and approach the house and was thinking should i go in and at last i go in,at that time i sees a officer was down inside the house,a SWAT Sergeant was standing next to it,i attempted to murder one of them at last i was being shot down.I was being heal by OBAMA which i was being stabilize and i may have the ability to resist but in game i can't because you have no way to shot when you are injured.they started to heal,go around,looking out of the window,left the house, and mia died and i died.while i can still see stomm body while i can't comfrim is he alive or not.

After the Raid i ask mia why would they raid you and some other questing and they didn't cuff us and i can't get any help from any moderator and admin because no administrater was online.
Denied

Closing Notes: Although the raid reason was iffy, it is valid. Also, players are not forced to handcuff others. That is an IC problem that must be handled IC.