Limelight Forums

Full Version: Stuck Downloading Fonts?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
When I'm downloading the lime.ttf font while joining your server, my game just doesn't do anything, no errors, doesn't kick me, just stays on that same download screen. It's not like I've been impatient. I've been, got food, watched some Youtube, about 30 minutes later and it hasn't changed.

Help! Sad
I had this problem a couple of months back, I fixed it by uninstalling all of limelight's content, then re-installing it.
(Oct 20, 2016, 09:41 PM)Faustin Wrote: [ -> ]I had this problem a couple of months back, I fixed it by uninstalling all of limelight's content, then re-installing it.

I'll give it a shot!

Thanks for the suggestion.
Seems to still be stuck on that same screen: 

[Image: 998e07d6be.jpg]

Any other suggestions?
This is very peculiar, try verifying game cache?
(Oct 20, 2016, 10:21 PM)Faustin Wrote: [ -> ]This is very peculiar, try verifying game cache?

Tried that. Nope Sad

[Image: 6fe0cbc1a1.jpg]

Update: Tried to disable all addons except LL addons, the result: 

[Image: 73721958db.png]
Someone wanna fish out the font from their downloads and upload it here?
Having the same problem with myself as well. Haven't played on LL for a while and have been wanting to get back in. However the loading stops on the font loading.
It happend to me i just re installed g mod and it worked for me @Mr. Spookichicken
I've Also had this problem The work around I got was to Go and search for the Exact Font and then install it to you're PC let me know when you have tried this.

Is this issue resolved?
Any update on this
Please get back to us within the week, else this thread will be archived due to not receiving any response for a month now.
Pages: 1 2