Limelight Forums

Full Version: orzel1244 Unban
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: orzel1244
Ban ID: 4251
Banned by: Please include the [L²]/[L²:M] tag. [L²:M] Rocket
Server: EU
Ban Reason: Baiting out police into a shootout. No reasonable or acceptable background RP reason to shootdown police. Warned Many Times.
Why should you be unbanned?: Rocket told me to request unban to show my side of story. I was mugging people at lake, I mugged 2 ppl and there came third person, he broke fear rp, he don't wanted ot get out from car (we wasn't on street, we was in this place where you can collect wood) so I killed him.
I still had weapon in hands, I wanted to get into my car and escape, but cops came, and now I don't remember if they shooted into me, or my friend, or just in air, I tried to escape from feet, but it was too hard, so my only way to survive was to kill these cops, I did it, as fast as I can I've got into cop car and started escaping, when I escaped, I decidet to get my car back, so I came back to lake to get my car, and there was like 4 cops (NLR I think), they just knew who I am, so from like 50m I've got my scar-20 and started shooting, now I think I should escape and wait few mins, but for me they broke rules, not me, they should be on spawn if they wouldn't breake NLR, now I know that next time I should just fuck my car and hide, can you change my ban to 1 day?

Evidence: Rocket have video 
The staff-members have received your unban-request, orzel1244.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Hello Orzel,

In response to your un-ban request I'd like to reply to a few things you have mentioned here.

Quote:" Rocket told me to request unban to show my side of story."

I told you to show your story in an un-ban request because during the time I was talking to you you made up 5 different arguments. which made no sense at all.

Quote:"I still had weapon in hands, I wanted to get into my car and escape, but cops came, "

The cops were investigating a mugging yes, but they were no where near you. the police were searching the people who were cutting down tries not you, you were not even close to the police. (0:00 - 0:10)

Quote:"now I don't remember if they shooted into me, or my friend, or just in air," 

Is that really a reason to shoot-down all of the police force? you aren't even sure who the police shot at. ()

Quote:"I tried to escape from feet, but it was too hard, so my only way to survive was to kill these cops,"

Not true, as you can see from the video you went as far as the houses (1:20) and you could've ran the police didn't even come after you, you decided to arm up and go after them instead. What way of "I tried to escape on feet" is attacking them? there is difference between attacking and escaping. (1:20 - 2:10)

Quote:"I did it, as fast as I can I've got into cop car and started escaping, when I escaped, I decidet to get my car back"

This is the bit I am confused about since you never mentioned me that something happened before you coming back to the lake. you just mentioned NLR and it didn't make any sense at that time considering I thought you meant the police came back to you after you just killed them (In the event that took place in the video)

When I asked you why you shot them down you said that they started shooting at you, I asked if you had your weapons out you said yes. You also mentioned that you wanted to get back in your car and go away which is why you shot the police because they were in your way. 

This is where your car was. There was no need for guns as the police weren't investigating you they were only searching the people who were cutting wood, you could've simply walked to your car and drove away. 

https://prnt.sc/cwrvnr

Video

Excuse all the black boxes those are there to block admin/moderator power and personal steam messages.
Based off of what I see. It seems pretty clear that you were in no way trying to escape. You retreat into the houses, arm up and then head back to continue fighting even when you had the full opportunity to flee. To start with, you were in the house at the time that the police were investigating at the woodcutting trees, you could have fled right then and there.

As such, I feel that this ban was more than justified.

Do you have any further evidence?
Orzel, you received 45 blacklists last month for Weapons alone and your attitude towards using lethal weapons at almost all times clearly provides evidence of your play style of choosing to shoot over talk.

The evidence provided shows you arming up to begin a firefight against police with an ally of yours and in no way did the police look like a threat from your position. It's only from the time you fired, that the situation became a downhill time.

Unless you can backup your arguments, your punishment will be extended after has made a final decision of this case.
It has been 42 hours since you've posted the un-ban request and it has been 42 hours since I replied.

Are you no longer interested in appealing this ban?
I know I can't prove my side..
Denied

Closing Notes: There is no evidence to back your claims.

Your punishment will be extended due to recent rule breakage records.