Limelight Forums

Full Version: TheMJ's Arrival
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Wassup bois.

I'm fed up of some other places *cough cough* and definitely would love to place myself in this community! I absolutely love the development and staff are extremely friendly. 

Cannot wait to see you all in game!

Kind regards,
MJ
I know you Big Grin Welcome
Hello there and welcome to Limelight,
I hope you enjoy your time on the servers.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask me!
Welcome to the community! Hope you settle in well.
3-1 to Belgium no thanks c:

Welcome.

ForceGhost

Welcome buddy!
TheMJ! How I've missed you. In the previous community I was known as WilliamFarmery10, (one of the squeakiest kiddies in town) and was known as a terrible role player with a terrible knowledge of rules.
When I came over to limelight, I became the exact opposite to as I've said (including the voice!).

Either way, can't wait to get roleplaying with you... you and your Policing ways...
Welcome!
Second newcomers thread but welcome.
Welcome buddy. Glad to have another stronger RPer on board
Thanks guys, and nice to see you Zambie Tongue I feel that this time I'll actually stay and want to start afresh, that's why I removed the other one!
Welcome! Have i met you before? Didnt we use to work alongside each other? In a different place?
Welcome back to the community, you better request another signature cause I don't know what the hell I was thinking when I made you that.

I hope to see you around the server more Smile
https://limelightgaming.net/forums/thread-11764.html
Welcome!
Yo daddy d
Pages: 1 2 3