Limelight Forums

Full Version: Car modifications not saving
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Server [US/EU]: EU
Map: v4b1
Description: Some cars looks really cool with modifications, and there's a lot of typs of modifications, but if you're reconnecting / storing your car = you're losing all modifications, It takes a lot of time to midify car with mechanic, set the correct color, material and etc, mayby Mods should be able to buy as normal player for big money like 10k for one mod, and able to "wear" with mechanic help or something like that.
Bug is [In-Game/On Forums/Other]: In-Game
Since when have you experienced the bug? Since I have car.
Additional Information
Images/Screenshots: It's eazy to test, if you will store your car = you're losing all modifications
Thank you for your bug-report, orzel1244!

It will be reviewed as soon as possible by our Developers.
I don't believe this is a bug, however I can understand your reasoning. Occasionally when admins do mechanic RP's, any modifications they do to a vehicle will be saved. Whereas any normal user who attempts to do the same thinking that the modifications will save, will just have their vehicles reset back to default and the only thing that'll persist will be it's skin.
Reported as no longer bugged