Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Code:
Code:
[b]Name of Player:[/b] Albert Speer and Tom 'Arach' Smith

[b]SteamID: [/b] Albert:STEAM_0:1:8604601 Tom:STEAM_0:1:60491538

[b]Server: [/b] 51.254.57.133:27030

[b]Time: [/b] around 10 min before post

[b]Summary:[/b] Give us context and what rules they broke. They jumped out of their vehicle

and started shooting and eventually killed me when i did nothing. no fearrp.

[b]Evidence:[/b] possibly logs.
Thank you for your player-report, witemanx.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed by our staff-members.
Meanwhile, the accused player and witnesses may reply to this report.
(Oct 18, 2016, 02:08 PM)Limelight Gaming Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you for your player-report, witemanx.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed by our staff-members.
Meanwhile, the accused player and witnesses may reply to this report.

- Not involved- 
In the future please include evidence of the event,if you do not have evidence and logs cant prove anything then the PR will be denied
Let me elaborate. You seemed to let out different details.

I jumped out of my Truck, walked over to you in intent of mugging you. Alright, i put the gun to your face and tell you to drop some money. Albert walks over and "helps" (i assume he was helping as he held a gun up to your face and told you the same as i). You did not seem to respond, i shot a little warning shot to remind you that, Yes, i was indeed dangerous. You said you did not have the money, Albert then shot you in the feet. Staying IC i told you to drop your wallet. You dropped 250$ or so, and immediately after dropping the money you called the police while we still had guns pointing at you.

Not caring much about the situation, i told you that it was breaking FearRP. Of course you had another opinion. I was about to walk away and suddenly Albert starts shooting at you for no apparent reason.

I did not have any idea he was going to brutally murdering you without any reason. It's a false accusation towards me, as i wasn't involved in the RDM.
User has 24 hours to provide sufficient evidence before this PR is denied.

Do not comment on this PR of you are not involved.
Denied

Closing Notes: Insufficient evidence. We require sufficient evidence to accompany a report, before we can continue an investigation. That is your responsibility.