Limelight Forums

Full Version: Resolution Problem.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

For some reason my resolution has randomly gone below the recommended one. This means that I cannot scroll through the different jobs or anything, so I'm stuck with the first page. When I try to change the resolution, my game just freezes. Does anybody know any ways that I could fix this?

Thanks,
Constrictor.
Solution 1: Change resolution before connecting to the server and wait patiently. If you do it while on the server it will 100% crash your game, if you do it in the main menu it will freeze for a minute or so.

Solution 2: Right click on GMOD in steam, properties, set launch options. There -w 1920 -h 1080.
(Oct 15, 2016, 12:30 PM)Overlewd Wrote: [ -> ]Solution 1: Change resolution before connecting to the server and wait patiently. If you do it while on the server it will 100% crash your game, if you do it in the main menu it will freeze for a minute or so.

Solution 2: Right click on GMOD in steam, properties, set launch options. There -w 1920 -h 1080.

It worked! Thank you!! Big Grin
Issue resolved, Thread archived.

Project
Limelight Community Teacher