Limelight Forums

Full Version: Hello Bois
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I came from a server called Fearless RP, I was always attracted to LimeLight, but I never really made the 'move' until now. I hope I can get to know all of you guys and hopefully have a great RP time. I am more of a government and Passive RPer, I create massive builds for strong passive RP. I am from UK and I am 17 Years of age. Cya you'll soon!
Sup boi <3
Hello, and welcome. Enjoy your stay!
Welcome to LimeLight Apollo.
Hello boi, I welcome you to the bright side of Garry's Mod.
(Oct 13, 2016, 04:44 PM)Watermelon Wrote: [ -> ]Hello boi, I welcome you to the bright side of Garry's Mod.

No need to be discourteous towards FL

OT: Welcome.
Oh shit waddup

Its dat boiii
Velcome to my ER, I MEAN Welcome To limelight! Hoping to See on the Streche... I MEAN On the server.....
(Oct 13, 2016, 05:28 PM)Faustin Wrote: [ -> ]
(Oct 13, 2016, 04:44 PM)Watermelon Wrote: [ -> ]Hello boi, I welcome you to the bright side of Garry's Mod.

Unnecessary to say  this Faustin, I am just saying this is a good server, has nothing to do with FL. And lets not start that here shall we?
Welcome to Limelight, enjoy your stay!
Welcome to limelight!
(Oct 13, 2016, 05:28 PM)Faustin Wrote: [ -> ]

He never even mentioned FL, or compared it to FL he compared it to all gmod servers