Limelight Forums

Full Version: Bigboss
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name of Player:Bigboss and TOMO(or toma)

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:81052579[Primary] AND STEAM_0:0:88857901

Server: LL CityRP

Time: 17:00 ish,(situation 1) 18:40ish (situation 2 10.10.2016 (In UTC+0)
)
Summary: (situation 1)We were in the corleone houses and for no reason at we all got told to step up agianst the wall and being held there for over 4 minutes without any arrest or given reason as to why we were being treated this way, and the fact that he was a secret service agent he should not have been preforming this task anyhow. Then the tomo guy came and told him to stop but still followed thrugh with a full search of the house of which none of them had any cause for, in OC or IC. They justified it by saying that there were gunshots fiered, but none of my corleone buddies had any weapons nor was any found during search. And clearly as you can see in the evidence there were no gunshots heard in the time before this took place. And bigboss' microphone was so hard to understand, that we didnt know what he wanted us to do.  
So the reasons for this report is: holding us for more than 4 min without arrest or rp reason to begin this situation, andinpropper use of force and position (being a SS agent, this is not their job)
(situation 2) I was afk while writing this report,  and joined the presedency while i did, and came back to a gun point situation, and i got randomly killed.
Evidence:
The situation 1 starts at 12 min in the video, the rest of the video, (before that is to proove that there is no validity to the gunshoots claim.))
https://www.twitch.tv/kennis942/v/94126880 (situation 1)

https://www.twitch.tv/kennis942/v/94140223 (situation 2)
Thank you for your player-report, Jaanus.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed by our staff-members.
Meanwhile, the accused player and witnesses may reply to this report.
I'm not worried about the reason as they gave an RP reason, shots fired in the area. I'm more worried on why a SS Agent was conducting a search when the president was not involved in any danger and was not accompanying him or the VP at the time.
(Oct 10, 2016, 07:38 PM)Soviethooves Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not worried about the reason as they gave an RP reason, shots fired in the area. I'm more worried on why a SS Agent was conducting a search when the president was not involved in any danger and was not accompanying him or the VP at the time.
Well, i have a Reason, We had to Search everyone at the Time as there Were no police Officers and After we started searching, I called for backup then Someone from SSA Joined SWAT, Also one of the Guys asked The President, And he Said there were Shots fired in a Conclosioun that one of Our SSA Agents Has died, So the President has Gave Us Permission to Search the Village for any Weapons, and as we search, We find Contraband in the House whit the SWAT Team, Well i know i should have Left it to him, But there were 4 People or more, So he Might have Needed Help, And after that, All that Happend Was true, And as i said, There were no Online Police units or SWAT But after We started it, When i requested help whit "/backup" an SSA Unit Joined the SWAT Sergeant Job, and helped Us.

(Also Sorry for Misspelling)
I did not give you permission to search their house and I did not even speak to you about a hit? I was RPing as a presidential candidate so why would I request a hit?
Well, you first Said Yes, Then after i shot him Dead, you Replied Saying it's a Joke, Now, You Also Called me a Retard Just once Which Was just joking and i get it, But The thing that you said It was a Joke after i killed the President, You started saying you did not order Or do anything, As you said In teamspeak, I also have No proof of that, because you Were the one not Right, When i try to RP And ask you stuff, You sometimes Joke OOC Which goes Into IC, So yeah...
So a Secret Service Agent risked the president's security to go raid a building far from his position.
As said before, I was roleplaying as presidential candidate and buildimg a safehouse, why would I order a hit om the president? It just does not make any sense. And you have understand me wrong but I think you just assumed that I wanted a hit? You were so desperate to kill you even told us that your hits were free.
Accused has 24 hours to give a statement before this is concluded.
Approved

Closing Notes: Player has been seen using the SS job incorrectly as police or SWAT should have dealt with the situation, not an agent. An agent must be with the president or VP. If there is neither, you are to guard the Nexus.

The shooting was misunderstood and BIGBOSS is seen finding a reason to go kill, by even offering hits for free and taking a joking matter as a hit request.

Player will receive a 4 Hour Weapon's Blacklist and 3 Day Suspension