Limelight Forums

Full Version: Checking in
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dear citizens of Evocity.

IC:
My name is John Dorian, my name is 18 years old. I came from germany to evocity.
This is my story on what I have done since my arrival:

At first I have asked some citizens to help around, show me the locations of interest, and I must say that all citizens of Evocity are very kind and helpful, not like where I came from.
Soon I quickly learned all the locations and the possiblilites on what to do in Evocity. Shortly after my exploration I went to the hospital and applied to the Paramedics. Then I got introduced to the communication system within the government ((TS)) and I liked it! I served a longer time period as EMS, after that because the city was in need of more members of the Fire brigade, I applied to a Fireman. Since then I am looking around and helping other citizens.

OOC:
My name is Mirco, 18 years old and I am coming from germany.
I joined Limelight a day ago, but I am experienced on Roleplaying from another server I don't mention. Maybe some people recognize me from old times.
When I first came on the server, I quickly got introduced into all locations on the map, and the different techniques on how to make money and RP in the best way. Long story short: I think we all will have a good time on the server, and I will look forward onto great RP with you all.

Sincerely,
Megamezzomixer
Welcome to LimeLight!
Willkommen!
Nice Welcome Thread.

Whalecum to LimeLight. <3