Limelight Forums

Full Version: HIGHSIDE Corporation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: plzoIQv.png]

Highside is a Large corporation firstly formed in the early 90's by one man, Johnny Woods. This man had a dream to build an empire, he started With just 2 Fruit stalls on the London market. He upgraded to a shop, then 2 then the business began to rocket. Johnny and his small team decided to expand the business. They Opened a delivery service and with a fleet of only 7 vehicles began Delivering mail across the city. After 2 years Highside was born and with income at an all-time high the decision was made to expand to the United States.
Johnny Hired a workforce of approximately 2000 People, in the United Kingdom and United States combined. The largest workforce hired by the Delivery service.
[Image: 1uDFjig.png]
HSM is one of the best known names in parcel delivery. Whether you are sending a domestic package or an international shipment you will receive a high standard of value and service with us With specially designed vans, we are also able to deliver your Shopping RIGHT to your door..
[Image: aN8LZgd.png]

[Image: Cq301V5.png]
[Image: bm8j3mq.png]
We deliver planned and reactive highways maintenance services to help local authorities manage their essential infrastructure assets. These include structural maintenance, gully-emptying services, winter maintenance, gritting and snow clearing services, street lighting and surface dressing plus road improvement schemes across the country’s network. All our customers have very different needs and objectives; our flexible approach ensures we deliver the services they require to achieve them.
[Image: uftkhQo.png]
[Image: WcKufqt.png]
[Image: lOoxryX.png]
This is a Business NOT a clan.*
UPDATED: New page setup - 10/10/2016
I am really Pumped, All i wanna be is the worst driver ever, JK Love this! Waiting to Apply ;3 Good luck! Innovative!
Where do I apply or how do I apply?
(Oct 11, 2016, 12:56 AM)IsThisaNewFLRP? Wrote: [ -> ]Where do I apply or how do I apply?

Just come along and Join in whenever you see an RP In progress.
[Image: yM1JokC.png]