Limelight Forums

Full Version: Removal of ban/Explanation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: Tumz x god =D

Ban ID: 4106

Banned by: [L²:M] Overlewd

Server: v4b1

Ban Reason: Disconnecting to avoid arrest

Why should you be unbanned?:  So i was going trough the bans page and saw my name in there. I have no idea that i have been banned at some point and can't remember the situation what led to my ban. All i want to know the situation that happened was there some kind of misunderstanding or what happened and maybe the ban removed from my ban history.
The staff-members have received your unban-request, Tumz.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
I couldn't remember either so I pulled up some logs.
v4b1 [16:24:49] Tumz x god =D (STEAM_0:0:64778069) Connected (UserID: 76)

v4b1 [17:08:54] [L²:RP] XGallagehr98X (STEAM_0:1:84027620) said: /warrant 76 arrest evfading police, ramming cars, reckless driving
v4b1 [17:08:55] [L²:RP] XGallagehr98X (STEAM_0:1:84027620) used command: warrant 76 arrest evfading police, ramming cars, reckless driving
v4b1 [17:08:57] Tumz x god =D (STEAM_0:0:64778069) Disconnected (Disconnect by user.)

I got an @ call or pm about you disconnecting to avoid arrest so I looked at the logs, saw you disconnecting 2 seconds after someone requested a warrant on you.
Oh i have no idea what happened and it wasn't intentional. This tough might be the one time but not sure when i was driving and got pulled over by the police and when we talked i was typing and when i was correcting typo and pressed backspace and at the same time pressed f11 wich is binded for disconnect and i then didn't join back because i was tired and went to sleep. But yeah the logs seem like i disconnected while being arrested. Thanks all i wanted was to know what has happened and this thread can be closed Smile
Alright.

Denied, awaiting closure.
Denied.