Limelight Forums

Full Version: Svenderrr
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name of Player: Svenderrr

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:136920598

Server: V4b1

Time: (In UTC+0) around 11 I believe

Summary: Give us context and what rules they broke. 

I was setting up my shop in between the two mainstreet stores when all of a sudden, the guy pulls out a shotgun and demands 500. Basically, this is failRP since he was mugging me in the middle of a public area, with other people around, That wouldn't happen.

(If he claims I was breaking fearRP at the beginning of the mugging, I was turning off my video so I could hear him)

Evidence: https://youtu.be/MHCuUkyyIdM
Thank you for your player-report, Hungames.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed by our staff-members.
Meanwhile, the accused player and witnesses may reply to this report.
Although I hate it as much as you, we removed rules that related to locations where crimes like this can happen.

Another note, players that are muggers must realize that mugging is a VERY LAST RESORT CRIME. Mugging is a very risky crime and the people that mug are usually poor and low on options. At most a mugger can scare off or even threaten a witness away, but never just shoot one due to seeing something or not giving money. Muggers want to always avoid killing someone as it escalates the scenario to a level they aren't prepared for.
Denied

Closing Notes: No evidence found of rule breakage.
Moved