Limelight Forums

Full Version: Mafia lll
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So what's your opinion on Mafia lll?
Apparently it's got a 30 fps cap

Also there's no clothing stores or character customisation, it's a shame as I was hoping for a more refined Mafia 2 where the world changed with the story
(Oct 7, 2016, 11:14 PM)Barkles Wrote: [ -> ]Apparently it's got a 30 fps cap

Also there's no clothing stores or character customisation, it's a shame as I was hoping for a more refined Mafia 2 where the world changed with the story

dont knock it, Until you have tried it
I love it
Really? You cant change your clothes?!
(Oct 7, 2016, 11:56 PM)XGallagher98X Wrote: [ -> ]
(Oct 7, 2016, 11:14 PM)Barkles Wrote: [ -> ]Apparently it's got a 30 fps cap

dont knock it, Until you have tried it

I'm not knocking it with anything that hasn't been confirmed by the development team. The PC has at this time a lock and you can't change clothes although these are both signalled in patches to be fixed

I also was very tempted to buy it today but eh I don't need it :SmileI'll get it when it turns sub 20£
From what I have heard it has a 30 FPS Cap and people have refunded the game until they fix it, also the graphics, textures etc are terrible. Render distance is shocking, cars may appear in front of you when driving quick = car crash #rip

Since I have not played it and doubt I will I have no personal thoughts on it.
Seems my aversion to pre-ordering is once again justified
at the end of the day its a classic game...
unique in its own way
Seems like the steam reviews arn't too impressed
Best to take the steam reviews with a grain of salt, some of them are "15 Minutes played" SHIT GAME, 30FPS LOCK, REFUND!"
(Oct 8, 2016, 02:41 AM)BlackDog Wrote: [ -> ]Best to take the steam reviews with a grain of salt, some of them are "15 Minutes played" SHIT GAME, 30FPS LOCK, REFUND!"

I usually take steam reviews with a bucket of salt, but when the score approaches 50% there's generally some issues with the game in question.
The game seems to have a long 'tutorial'. I'm 2 hours in and although I've finished the prologue the game is still holding my hand, and I haven't unlocked any open world aspects of the game yet. Not to mention, at 30fps it just feels slow so I won't be playing any more until the patch this weekend.

https://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2016/10...ock-patch/
I like jt
Pages: 1 2