Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR | [C3] Nickname / chucky from kentucky
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Name of Player:
Most recent in-game: John Smith
Most recent Steam: chucky from kentucky / [C3] Nickname / YOU CANT STUMP TRUMP

SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:46395922

Server:
EvoCity_v4b1

Time (In UTC+0):
6th of October 2016 at ±19:20pm-19:45pm UTC / ±7:20pm-7:45pm UTC

Summary:

A subject that was arrested IC asked why he was arrested for waving around money and calling a LEO '' a dick ''. I responded and an argument unfolded. A few other, unrelated players then mixed into the argument and it crossed my mind to make a PR (if not BR) the moment a player started being discriminatory towards foreigners and showing insulting behavior towards me through the OOC chat. I don't think [C3] Nickname (most known Steam name) is fit to be part of our community seeing the outings he had through the OOC chat towards me as a person and my nationality. This behavior, in my opinion, should not be tolerated in any way.

Racist, discriminatory and insulting behavior through OOC. (Rule 1.4 and Rule 5.7).

Evidence:
https://imgur.com/a/Zc2EE
Thank you for your player-report, Wesley Lawrence.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed by our staff-members.
Meanwhile, the accused player and witnesses may reply to this report.
has 24 hours to respond with his defense before a final verdict is made.
Not to mentioned he say something like quote " Europe created the racism" ....
I can confirm that the player did say the mentioned offenses towards Wesley. Here's some pictures from my end.

https://imgur.com/a/dAIfJ
(Oct 6, 2016, 09:30 PM)The Rock Wrote: [ -> ]Not to mentioned he say something like quote " Europe created the racism" ....

I fail to see how that's relevant, I was there and that comment was probably made after someone (I believe it was you) made a comment calling basically all Americans racist
(Oct 6, 2016, 09:37 PM)goigle Wrote: [ -> ]
(Oct 6, 2016, 09:30 PM)The Rock Wrote: [ -> ]Not to mentioned he say something like quote " Europe created the racism" ....

I fail to see how that's relevant, I was there and that comment was probably made after someone (I believe it was you) made a comment calling basically all Americans racist

Never called anyone racist but show me a image saying that please
Rock, you or someone else said "Americans don't look at black people as people" or something along the lines of that. That's what that was in reply of and I don't see how that's relevant to this.
I'm actually incredibly confused, you are pinning this entire thing on me, when it wasn't even me that started this conversation, I simply budded in, and you pin 5.7 on me. Secondly, It's lovely for the entire fumuki clan to join in on the conversation after they all got mad about me calling the netherlands nazi ridden, which by the way, is 100% my personal opinion. and throwing facts at them saying the United States is not racist, and also the general laws they were stating they knew and they did not. The reason I said it? Because of the argument the americans and the foreigners had in OOC. Myself, Goigle, and Venom were arguing on behalf of the united states of america defending that insulting an officer is not a crime, when the europeans were stating that in europe, telling any officer to fuck off will result in "an arrest and beating". So I simply called the country of his origin nazi ridden because of the apparent corruption of law enforcement, not insulting him, insulting his country's law enforcement. This actually stemmed from rock backing an insult towards the United States' law enforcement calling us racist for not accepting african americans as people, which anybody who lives in the united states, know that is completely and utterly obsolete, because unless you only listen to the biased news, that's what a person would infer when they hear an american LEO killed an "unarmed black man".

Back on topic,
  [Image: 25dc3843f4c54c3c80c1beb2d6d2081a.png]
This is the chat when Sammijammi insulted the United States as a whole implying we are all racist and kill black people on the daily, and the rock pointed to it (not venom's chat)

Another thing that picture shows is Wesley saying "Alright, might as well take a step back as your dad sure had a point there Chucky". He is bringing up when I stated "my dad once said you can't fight stupid". When I stated that, it was not directed towards anybody, and Wesley aimed it towards me.

Another point, when you say " I don't think [C3] Nickname (most known Steam name) is fit to be part of our community seeing the outings he had through the OOC chat towards me as a person and my nationality." Can you not find anything else to pin on me so you say that i'm directly insulting you personally and your nationality? And then you get your entire clan to come on and post the same pictures you had in your original post to back you? I don't need people to back me to get my point across and to prove this PR was retribution for me saying those things.

Lastly, I would like this post concluded by somebody other than blackdog, due to possible bias.
(Oct 6, 2016, 10:02 PM)Venom Wrote: [ -> ]Rock, you or someone else said "Americans don't look at black people as people" or something along the lines of that. That's what that was in reply of and I don't see how that's relevant to this.

Never said that , guess he confused about the person
(Oct 6, 2016, 09:55 PM)The Rock Wrote: [ -> ]
(Oct 6, 2016, 09:37 PM)goigle Wrote: [ -> ]

Never called anyone racist but show me a image saying that please
It might have been someone else, but they didn't specifically call anyone racist, they just made a blanket statement about America being racist. I'm not going to look through and post a screenshot because this isn't a PR about you.

Edit:

Looks like it was already posted and it was Sammijammi, but nonetheless you put "^^" which means you agree with the statement and therefore the sentiment that "America can't even bring themselves to accept that colored people are still people"
[Image: 25dc3843f4c54c3c80c1beb2d6d2081a.png]

And to be fair here, while I wouldn't personally go so far as to say "nazi ridden", Wesley and Rock were both talking about police arresting for blatant first amendment violations and stacking charges because someone insulted them, which is something bad cops would do and Wesley and Rock were making it seem like it's a normal occurrence where they live.

quote from Rock:
"insult a cop on the street and you will see what they do too u"
"insulting police authority leads you to a small arrest"
"come try it on europe"
"maybe isnt in laws but i doubt cop will let u pass , they would fuck u for less"

Most people (at least most Americans) would associate statements like that to statements about police in countries with dictators, like the Iraqi police under Saddam Hussein or the Gestapo. While it may seem like an insult pointed at Wesley, it's more of a difference in ideology I'd say. The reason he picked Nazis probably was because it is Europe.
(Oct 6, 2016, 10:04 PM)nicknamee Wrote: [ -> ]Can you not find anything else to pin on me so you say that i'm directly insulting you personally and your nationality? And then you get your entire clan to come on and post the same pictures you had in your original post to back you? I don't need people to back me to get my point across and to prove this PR was retribution for me saying those things.

I don't need people to back me up to get my point across either. However, if they had the same experience with you as I had, I don't restrict them from posting their experiences along in my topic (if they're involved).

All I felt was me being insulted by what you said in OOC. The things you said in OOC were not meant to be a joke of any sort and were way out of line. Thus why I made a PR on you.

You told me to shut my ''Netherlands'' mouth up and that The Netherlands is nazi-ridden country just because we were having a small agree-to-disagree argument on OOC? I don't think you should be able to use the OOC if that's what triggers you to use such behavior towards your fellow community members.

This is not even about the actual 'law' argument anymore. It's about your behavior in OOC that, in my opinion, was not right and is definitely not fit for this community in which a lot of people are foreigners for each other. The way you outed yourself on OOC over foreigners/other countries was discriminatory and insulting.

(Oct 6, 2016, 10:09 PM)goigle Wrote: [ -> ]And to be fair here, while I wouldn't personally go so far as to say "nazi ridden", Wesley and Rock were both talking about police arresting for blatant first amendment violations and stacking charges because someone insulted them, which is something bad cops would do and Wesley and Rock were making it seem like it's a normal occurrence where they live.

quote from Rock:
"insult a cop on the street and you will see what they do too u"
"insulting police authority leads you to a small arrest"
"come try it on europe"
"maybe isnt in laws but i doubt cop will let u pass , they would fuck u for less"

Most people (at least most Americans) would associate statements like that to statements about police in countries with dictators, like the Iraqi police under Saddam Hussein or the Gestapo. While it may seem like an insult pointed at Wesley, it's more of a difference in ideology I'd say. The reason he picked Nazis probably was because it is Europe.

I also request that we keep it on-topic from here on as this PR was mainly set up because of the breaking of Rule 1.4 and Rule 5.7 which I am holding the accused subject accountable for. This PR shouldn't act as a discussion topic in which we would continue our agree-to-disagree argument about a certain law (which I have no further intention to), rather than a report on a player that the rules.

That's all I've got to say for now.
(Oct 6, 2016, 10:36 PM)Wesley Lawrence Wrote: [ -> ]You told me to shut my ''Netherlands'' mouth up and that The Netherlands is nazi-ridden country just because we were having a small agree-to-disagree argument on OOC? I don't think you should be able to use the OOC if that's what triggers you to use such behavior towards your fellow community members.

I also request that we keep it on-topic from here on as this PR was mainly set up because of the breaking of Rule 1.4 and Rule 5.7 which I am holding the accused subject accountable for. This PR shouldn't act as a discussion topic in which we would continue our agree-to-disagree argument about a certain law (which I have no further intention to), rather than a report on a player that the rules.

That's all I've got to say for now.

What I was saying was completely on topic and was providing context for one of the comments you just quoted
You keep quoting 5.7, which reads " While you may be racist, sexist, and discriminatory IC, do not do this to excess or if it doesn’t fit your character’s roleplay. These actions must under no circumstances carry over to OOC"

I wasn't being racist, sexist, or discriminatory.

I'm going to let an admin decide on this and stop carrying on about the same thing over and over.

Once again, I would like no member of staff currently in fumuku to vote on this thread due to bias towards clanmates.
Currently being investigated.
Pages: 1 2