Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR on Tails
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name of Player: Tails

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:63251132

Server: v4b1

Time: 22:27 (GMT+1)

Summary: Tails has been very agressive in OOC with both me and others lately, and today as I was saying goodbyes, he (without any previous conversations that day) told me to "Die". I do not think a player like him belong on our community and for that reason I'd like to request a ban on him.

Evidence:
[Image: iYdG8tS.jpg]
Thank you for your player-report, Markus.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed by our staff-members.
Meanwhile, the accused player and witnesses may reply to this report.
Laughing so fucking hard irl rn

The fact you went out of your way to make a PR about literally 1 word is quite pathetic, I don't know why you always assume that when I say anything  to you, you always assume it's with mean intentions. I always say "die" to people when they leave, just my thing. If you're seriously sensitive enough to have to try to get me punished over this then jesus sorry but you shouldn't be on the internet

Furthermore, I didn't even give any context as to who or why it was targeted, all I said was "die". I can understand, if I had said something like "Markus go die" or "Markus kill yourself", as there is obviously bad intentions with those statements.

Quote:Tails has been very agressive in OOC with both me and others lately, and today as I was saying goodbyes, he (without any previous conversations that day) told me to "Die". I do not think a player like him belong on our community and for that reason I'd like to request a ban on him.

Are you high right now? Is this honestly the reasons you took time from your life to report me? Because in your (very biased) opinion, I have been "aggressive". Don't feel the need to comment any more on this as it's horseshit
Tails, be respectful in this PR. You can defend yourself, but do not throw name calling around.

Currently being investigated
Approved

Closing Notes: As you said, you tell all players "die", so you obviously targeted it towards the player. Tails, you know our rules and have enough experience with them to know better than to insult or threaten in OOC.

Accused will be given a 2 Day Suspension.
To ease players' minds, Tails's suspension time was 2 Days due to his 3 Month Forum Ban, which was involved in this PR's investigation.