Limelight Forums

Full Version: [Denied] D3ST's Application
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 2TXie2d.png]

Out of Character Information

Steam Name: D3ST

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:71126290

Your Age: 17

Hours on server: 1113 Hours (and counting)

RP Events you have been in: E-Fest, PoliceRp and PoliceRP again

Reps Issued: 4

Ban History on Limelight: 1

Blacklist History on Limelight: 6

Warning history on Limelight: 0

In Character Information:
(Be as creative as you can)

Division you are applying for: Security Division

Full Name: Mia Swarzn

All Nicknames: Non

Date of Application: 5/10/16

Date of birth:  26/09/1990

Place of Birth: Mercy Hospital

Telephone Number: 489-356-0223

Mobile: (065) 765-8764

Driver's License Number: 542566332598

Current Residence (Complete in Full)

Address: Evocity, Tides Hotel Apartment 6

Zip code: 29034

Suburb / City: Evocity

Previous Residence (Complete in Full)

Address: Backstreet Hotel, Top Floor

Zip code: 21564

Suburb / City: Evocity

Why are you applying? I am applying today because i have always wanted to be part of a Security Team, as well as helping out others in the process. So i heard FUMUKU International were hiring so i thought i would apply

What is your background in the field you are applying for? At the age of 24 i was security at the biggest military organisation ever. My job was to protect the area and to make sure no one entered without permission from a superior or myself. We did have one conflict with a gang, However this was all avoided due to a good security team. I have also been a part of a Military organisation i fought for the Government for years yet i always survived, i have witnessed several deaths in my past.

Why should we pick you for FUMUKU? I should be picked because i have the qualities that every security company could want, im also very hard working i will get anything done within minutes or seconds. I will always do what the leader has asked me to do, or even my superiors

What will you offer FUMUKU? I will offer a good hard working person, I can put in a lot of hours, i am a very dedicated person

Character Bio: Mia Swarzn, was born in Mercy Hospital, Waterfront/Nightingale on the 26th of September 1990. When she was 14 Years old she always dreamed of being a security guard or part of a Security Division. A few years went past for her when she was 24 Years Old, she decided to pursuit her career and ended up getting into a Military Security Division. Eventually 1 Year passed and she felt like that job wasn't for her as she was mixed with lots of military men which would often annoy her
Thank you for your application.

Your application is currently under discussion by the FUMUKU International Officers.
Your application should be notified shortly with the outcome.
Thank you.

Current Status: Stage One
Once again Thank you. We suggest that your application will be reviewed in the next one to five working days.

Signing Officer:
Doctor Thomas 'Sours' Alexander Barzinio

FUMUKU International
Department of Human Resources
Clearence: A

Your application is currently under discussion by the FUMUKU International Officers.
Your application should be notified shortly with the outcome.
Thank you.

Current Status: Stage Two
Your application has been approved for extending to "Stage Two". 
You can read up on the new Recruitment works on the thread.

Signing Officer:
FUMUKU International
Department of Human Resources
Clearence: A

Your application should be notified In the next 24-48 hours. Your application is in the final processing.
Thank you.

Current Status: Stage Three

Your application has been approved for extending to "Stage Three". You can read up on the new Recruitment works on the thread.

Signing Director:
FUMUKU International
Director of Human Resources
Clearance: A
Thank you for your patience
Current Status: Concluded

Your Application has been: Denied

[Image: 4WfYSUM.png]

Unfortunately, the potential for not all applications to be accepted is there, and the following application have been denied due to the Board of Directors being unable to come to an equal conclusion on their application at this time. Denied applicants are free to re-apply in two weeks time. 
Tuesday 01th November 2016

Your application was denied due to Operators of FUMUKU International being told that you are part of another company. In future, we recommend you tell us in the future. Thank you for your time and good luck in the future.

Remember
We do it, because we can.

Signing Director:
Dr. Thomas Alexander Barzinio
FUMUKU International
Department of Legal Resources
Clearance: A