Limelight Forums

Full Version: [Denied] Crispy Fries' Application
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 2TXie2d.png]

Out of Character Information

Steam Name: Crispy Fries

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:29435787

Your Age: 17

Hours on server:227

RP Events you have been in: 1 year anniversary at grassy fields

Reps Issued: 0

Ban History on Limelight: 0

Blacklist History on Limelight: 1

Warning history on Limelight: 0

In Character Information:
(Be as creative as you can)

Division you are applying for: Security Division

Full Name: Frank Goliath

All Nicknames: No nickname's

Date of Application: 04-10-16

Date of birth: 22/07/91

Place of Birth: Rigshospitalet, Glostrup

Telephone Number: 824-555-0897

Mobile: (244) 976-2564

Driver's License Number: EC8098752364

Current Residence (Complete in Full)

Address: 124 Waterfront Road, House #4

Zip code: 26713

Suburb / City: EvoCity

Previous Residence (Complete in Full)

Address: 112 Backstreet, Hotel apartment #4

Zip code: 23410

Suburb / City EvoCity

Why are you applying? I am applying because, FUMUKU is the world's best security organization there is, no one has been or will ever come close to all they have achieved, ever since i was about 13 years of age, i have always been interested in FUMUKU and their operations, i went on their website and read about the research, security operations etc. I made sure to be kept up to date on all of their activities.

What is your background in the field you are applying for? I have extensive training, coming from the US Army, where i was a sergeant in the national guard. Then i resigned from active duty, and went on to do more private work for companies, i had applied for a company known as "Cerberus International" and i got accepted into their company, they took me under their wing and taught me the way of private security. Ever since then i have been very engaged into the work i have been doing, i have been in both afghanistan and iraq, doing private sector work for multiple clients, while i was employed by Cerberus International.

Why should we pick you for FUMUKU? I think that you should pick me for FUMUKU, because i can offer you all my skills, dedication and awareness, everything that needs to be there when you are doing security operations. I have a lot of valuable skills that i took with me from both the private work i did for Cerberus International and my service in the US National Guard.

What will you offer FUMUKU? I will offer you precision work, professionalism and extreme company dedication to all my work that i will be doing for FUMUKU. I have always been a very hard working man, ever since that i turned 18, i have had multiple jobs anywhere from grocery stores to army surplus stores etc. I want to work for FUMUKU because it is the achievement of a life time.

Character Bio: Frank Goliath, he is a 25 year old man, born on the 22nd July 1991, in Denmark, Glostrup. He has always been a very illusive person, keeping everything about himself to himself, he was never really open torwards anybody, but then one day on his 13th birthday, he had heard that one of his relatives had recently got a job working for the FUMUKU Medical DIvision, and immediately he thought that it sounded very interesting, so he went on his computer and searched it up, and he found a number of choices, anything from Medical Services to Private Security Operations, and from that point on, he knew that he wanted to be a part of FUMUKU. He turned 18, five years later and he decided to join the US National Guard, he went through extensive hard training and extensive discipline, he learned that everything in life must be earned with respect and hard work. "Only if you dedicate yourself to do what you do, only then will you ever achieve you goal" That is a quote from Frank's father, Nick Goliath. Frank always wanted to live up to his father, he always worked very hard to make him proud, it didnt work all the time, but it did some of the times and everytime he saw a smile on his dad's face, the happier he got every day. His father died on the 14th of August 2007. Ever since then, Frank still wanted to make his father proud, so he strive to achieve succes every day and he works very hard, and joining FUMUKU, will be his biggest achevement yet.
Thank you for your application.

Your application is currently under discussion by the FUMUKU International Officers.
Your application should be notified shortly with the outcome.
Thank you.

Current Status: Stage One

Once again Thank you. We suggest that your application will be reviewed in the next one to five working days.

Signing Officer:
Doctor Thomas 'Sours' Alexander Barzinio

FUMUKU International
Department of Human Resources
Clearence: A
Thank you for your application.

Your application is currently under discussion by the FUMUKU International Officers.
Your application should be notified shortly with the outcome.
Thank you.

Current Status: Stage Two

Your application has been approved for extending to "Stage Two". You can read up on the new Recruitment works on the thread.

Signing Officer:
Doctor Thomas 'Sours' Alexander Barzinio

FUMUKU International
Department of Human Resources
Clearence: A
Thank you for your patience
Current Status: Concluded

Your Application has been: Denied

[Image: 4WfYSUM.png]

Unfortunately, the potential for not all applications to be accepted is there, and the following application have been denied due to the Board of Directors being unable to come to an equal conclusion on their application at this time. Denied applicants are free to re-apply in two weeks time. 
Tuesday 08th November 2016

Your application was denied due to an uncertain decision between the Board of Directors. We were uncertain of your actions to what FUMUKU International may benefit from you from the current time. Furthermore, I would like to say this employment application is denied, however, we will still accept you for D-C positions if the roles are required, for instance, extra support or manufacturing partnership in F.I Stores or Hospitals. This would also increase your chances in becoming an F.I Agent due to employees getting to know you.

Please note: This is mainly to do with F.I Employees not knowing you and how well you would operate. We request that you would do some D-C Commissions to prevent this in the future.

Remember
We do it, because we can.

Signing Director:
Dr. Thomas Alexander Barzinio
FUMUKU International
Department of Legal Resources
Clearance: A