Limelight Forums

Full Version: RQ
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: Vadar

Ban ID: 4158

Banned by: Please include the [L²]/[L²:M] tag. Blackout

Server: CityRP2

Ban Reason: [Image: steam.png] Use of a third-party software (AutoClicker)

Why should you be unbanned?: Well to start off with i was presented with no evidence to show such a thing, i was AFK at the time. Two staff members (Obay and Blackout) had me froze on return. They mentioned a ToS that i agreed to on connection of the server. This was not presented to me on connection nor was it accessable from the service i was using (The server itself). They refused to show me evidence stating that i had agreed to them (Digital Signinature).

Overall this seems a bit tedious and stupid.

Evidence: N.A
The staff-members have received your unban-request, Vadar.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
I had no intention of being banned ( Ive just got unbanned with a suspension and this is really annoying).
We will look into.

Please keep in mind, using third-party-tools in order to boost assets is not permited by our RULES and TOS.

General Rules
1.1 Using cheats, hacks or abusing glitches is not allowed.

If no TOS was present at time, the overall suspension might still be valid since you broke that rule.

Using a third-party-tool is considered cheating.
(Oct 3, 2016, 01:25 PM)Burnett Wrote: [ -> ]We will look into.

Please keep in mind, using third-party-tools in order to boost assets is not permited by our RULES and TOS.

General Rules
1.1 Using cheats, hacks or abusing glitches is not allowed.

If no TOS was present at time, the overall suspension might still be valid since you broke that rule.

Using a third-party-tool is considered cheating.

I understand that but the "tool" in question was an Autoclicker, i dont see how this could give an advantage if used.

Thanks for the reply.

Vadar
Not only is it cheating, it is also exploiting.

You mentioned at the start of our discussion that you were using autoclicker while you were in the shower, this is also using third-party software, to bypass our AFK system, to which you would have been kicked if you did not use it.

Either way it comes under the stated rule '1.1 Using cheats, hacks or abusing glitches is not allowed.'
In 10 Minutes i would not have been kicked, referring to what you claimed of gaining money unfairly i dont see how this is possible. In my oppinion this has been blown way out of proportion for a week ban.

Like i said this was unintentional and i was unaware of your ToS purely as i couldnt find them anywhere.

(Nice to know we live near eachother).
Vadar
(Oct 3, 2016, 11:23 PM)Vadar Wrote: [ -> ]In 10 Minutes i would not have been kicked, referring to what you claimed of gaining money unfairly i dont see how this is possible. In my oppinion this has been blown way out of proportion for a week ban.

Like i said this was unintentional and i was unaware of your ToS purely as i couldnt find them anywhere.

(Nice to know we live near eachother).
Vadar

Usually, we hand out permanent suspensions for exploiting the gamemode.

What you did not only voids our AFK timer, but it also allows to unfairly collect materials. These materials in return can be sold for IG Money. Why should we allow you to void our timer and sit in one spot and chop wood (Which leads to you possibly being placed in a RP scenario while away, which would lead to you breaking rules depending on the situation presented to you) with an automatic system that completely ignores the RP in a RP Server?
Vadar, you was not banned on the basis of the ToS violation but the first rule that is presented to you within the 'F1 Menu'.
"1.1 Using cheats, hacks or abusing glitches is not allowed. "

You was found using a third-party software which comes under the topic of 'cheating', bypassing the AFK timer and collecting materials to be sold for IG currency without any effort or RP.
This seems drastic,
Like i said i was only away for 10 mins to it would not have voided the "AFK" system you have.
Is there a possibility of this getting reduced ?

Vadar
(Oct 4, 2016, 07:30 PM)Vadar Wrote: [ -> ]This seems drastic,
Like i said i was only away for 10 mins to it would not have voided the "AFK" system you have.

Vadar

It doesn't matter how long you was gone for, we still have rules in place which are meant to be followed.
(Oct 4, 2016, 07:30 PM)Vadar Wrote: [ -> ]This seems drastic,

Vadar

Reduced?  Really?  I think it was very generous as this type of rule breaking generally leads to a permaban here.  You are very fortunate that it was not the case for you.

10 minutes, 5 minutes, 1 hour.  It does not matter how long it was.  The fact is, you used a third party tool breaking the very first rule on the page.  It is as simple as that.  When you are playing, you should be at the computer. 

The AFK job was created for those that need to go somewhere quickly, taking a shower, a quick bite to eat, phone call, etc.  Instead, you decided to cheat the system and use a third party to continue making money while you were away.  That is cheating, exploiting and bypassing the system.

I'd accept the current ban you have, as I said before... it is usually a permanent ban.
Can i have the remainder time of my suspension then please.

Vadar
(Oct 5, 2016, 10:49 AM)Vadar Wrote: [ -> ]Can i have the remainder time of my suspension then please.

Vadar

You are able to check the time remaining on your suspension on our bans page searching ID 4158 or your Steam username/ID.
Good evening Vadar,

As you can see as staff members have explained, your ban is very fair and the best approach you can have it to accept and learn from your wrong-doing to prevent any further suspensions on behalf of rule 1.1, as I can assure that if you breach this rule a second time you will be permanently banned from our services.

Please take your time revise our rules that are provided on the forums including our ToS and keep in mind that by joining our servers, you are agreeing to our terms and conditions.

Thank you for taking the time to appeal your suspension.
Declined.