Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR Judge Rage
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name of Player: Judge Rage

SteamID:  [b]STEAM_0:1:59572596[/b]

Server: V4_V1

Time: 22:00

Summary: A quick note, he been harassing us plenty on teamspeak before this aswell, channel jumping and general bothering people.

Evidence: [Image: 2E147B1A93FA9E29A05941E1B475D455B170454C]
---

[Image: 018C2EECBCC6CD428C55F328332B4790B3FEF8FE]
Thank you for your player-report, Mr.Sir.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed by our staff-members.
Meanwhile, the accused player and witnesses may reply to this report.
Ay.

Me telling the guy to 'kill himself' was a joke, I was making reference to a LeafyIsHere video in which he says the asme about the same 'I play pokemon go' song.

There was no harassment intended, and I apologise if I caused the guy any harm.

The guy played along with the joke from my perspective (from what he replied to it), and I cannot see which rule this violates as I did not insult him in any way. There were admins on the server at the time as well - do you not think if they had seen a problem with what I said they would have taken action against me?

If this offended you, instead of creating a player report against me which causes me unnecessary stress when I'm already going through a difficult situation, and wastes both administrator and yourself's time, you could have easily have PMed me or said to me "Hey Judge, I don't like what you said to (so and so), could you please not say that?" To which I would have replied along the lines of sure and I'm sorry. 

Regarding me 'Harrasing you'

I channel jumped to your channel once, and did not say anything, for which I was warned by Daley. I then accidentally joined your channel when moving to the government channel to talk to the Dispatcher, as I was police. (I ended up giving up due to shitty internet.)

I did not say anything in your channel, nevermind 'harass' you or anyone else - unless you can provide proof, this is a false accusation.
So, you believe telling a player kill themselves is allowed because you consider it a joke?
I have represented my evidence, i won't start a discussion with you Judge Rage.
You may continue discuss with the admins.

Edit: Regarding channel jumping, You were warned and then banned for jumping again.
And after you were unbanned you jumped again, So i don't know what you are up to?
Not to mention you were trying to interfere with us getting a meeting, and tried to pass yourself as one of the Lionscrest Security team.

I'm involved as I provided the first picture shown as evidence in this PR. I can show proof if needs be.
(Oct 3, 2016, 10:36 AM)Nightmare Wrote: [ -> ]Not to mention you were trying to interfere with us getting a meeting, and tried to pass yourself as one of the Lionscrest Security team.

I'm involved as I provided the first picture shown as evidence in this PR. I can show proof if needs be.

Please do provide the evidence.
Would you like evidence of my involvement, him trying to pass himself off as Lionscrest or both?
(Oct 3, 2016, 03:40 PM)Nightmare Wrote: [ -> ]Would you like evidence of my involvement, him trying to pass himself off as Lionscrest or both?
Both if possible
On it. I'll be able to prove involvement in the next 30 minutes or so, however I'll need to edit the footage where Rage tries to pass off as Lionscrest as well as render it, which I'm not too sure how long it'll take so please bear with me.
If you go to this URL, this will show you the exact screenshot that Mr.Sir has used in evidence. Checking the time and date on this screenshot shows that the time the screenshot was uploaded has enough time inbetween the thread creation time to allow Mr.Sir to of made this thread.

[Image: 223d5be77e.png]

If this isn't enough to prove involvement, please wait until can get online so he can confirm my involvement in this report.

As for Judge Rage trying to pose as a member of Lionscrest Security, the footage is still rendering. This may take a while, but I'll make sure that it gets edited and uploaded as fast as possible.

EDIT: Right, the video has been slightly edited to prevent unnecessary information from being shown in the video. Where possible, the sound has been edited so your able to hear important parts of the clip such as what Judge Rage says, but other than that, the only edits that have been applied was cropping as the total video length spans on for hours. Thank you for bearing with me.

As for my involvement in this report:

[Image: c10f72de1f.png]
I am unclear as to what this ban request is about now. Is it about me saying what I said to someone? Or is it about me standing in a line with a bunch of people?

I did not try and "pretend to be" a member of Lioncrest - I simply saw a bunch of suited men in a line and decided to in join them. There is no rule against that  - and even in the opinion of several people I have spoken to it is not breaking a rule. Keep in mind that I would have no IC idea of you being Lionscrest or any other company, as me reading your job titles and suddenly seeing what you are would be metagame, when my character just simply saw a bunch of suited men.

As for what I have said to the person - it was not aimed at Mr Sir, Nightmare, Lionscrest, or even the person itself. It was simply a mere statement, intended to be a joke due to how cringey the actual song is. Even this PR has made me realise I need to think before I speak, and as such I am currently willing to make a public or private apology to all involved.

I would like to request as well that an unedited version of the video be released, as I find it a little fishy that you have edited and cut parts out.

I would finally like to request a change in the preceding administrator. Although I respect Soviethooves and his position, due to an argument myself and him had the other day I believe that he could Infact be biased within this player report, and would instead like to request a new preceeding administrator.
As you've requested a second opinion:
----------------
Regarding comment in OOC: This is simple in my opinion. Rule 1.4 states '1.4 Do not insult players or staff in Out-Of-Character chats.'.

Saying Kill yourself in OOC does break that rule, regardless of how the party receiving said comment took it.

----------------
As for 'pretending' to be a member of lionscrest:

if your /job was set to be a Lionscrest member, then it wouldn't be accurately depicting your IC job.  Your /job is of course a  OOC description of what you're doing IC. That's why the job 'Criminal' is void, as it's not descriptive enough about your IC activities. But seeing as your job was citizen throughout, and you were standing there...It in my opinion is not explicitly breaking the rules in any sense really. It could be classified as FailRP, but I don't see any behavior that should really be punished in that regard.

As Soviethooves is handling the case, he obviously will make the final verdict in this regard.

To summarize my standpoint:

Your OOC comment, regardless of how it was meant or taken, breaks rule 1.4.

For clarity, to insult someone (in the context of that rule) is to say something with disrespect or abuse. Telling someone to kill themselves by itself is disrespectful, or insulting. It doesn't necessarily mean that the player has to be insulted by the comment.
Approved

Closing Notes: Your OOC comment, although meant in a sarcastic term, is still insulting and will be condemned as such. For now, you will be given a verbal warning for using an invalid job title.

Accused will be given week suspension.