Limelight Forums

Full Version: First time doing donuts.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Now bare with me. the car is a bmw 525i sedan model.
which means the car has no where near enough HP or torque to do big or perfect donuts.
as well as an open Diff.
here is the video. enjoy.
Lame.
Thats your opinion.
and that my friends is how you ruin your tyers...
(Oct 1, 2016, 09:04 AM)Fultz Wrote: [ -> ]Lame.

rude.
Fun has its price. Thats why you buy 4 spare cheap tires and waste the cheap ones not the tires you use daily.
4 new tires can cost you 400$ so you save up and you should be good.
I feel sorry for ye ol' tires. They did nothing wrong to deserve that treatment.

Please sort out this vehicle-abuse.
That's one way to waste money.
If you havent tried it you dont know how much fun it could be. Im thinking of buying an old nissan to tune it for drifting.
Jesus if I I did that in my dads car...  I'd fail because it's a 4x4

But if I did it in my car.... Oh yeah that's front wheel drive, unless I put some dinner trays under the back wheels and put the handbrake on.... Hmm

But seriously a 525i and it didn't have enough HP? What you need man is to grind down those tires more Wink
the issue was the wheels i had were traction wheels mostly made for upstate and snow or slippery roads. the tires had so much traction that it was hard enough to do a burnout. i had to disable the traction control for it to be able to do burnouts and donuts. but new wheels coming soon as well as a new old car i wanna mod for drifting Wink
user suspended for baiting police
(Oct 2, 2016, 07:03 PM)Georgy. Wrote: [ -> ] the issue was the wheels i had were traction wheels mostly made for upstate and snow or slippery roads. the tires had so much traction that it was hard enough to do a burnout. i had to disable the traction control for it to be able to do burnouts and donuts. but new wheels coming soon as well as a new old car i wanna mod for drifting Wink
Yum winter tires