Limelight Forums

Full Version: BR | Mechanic bug
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Server [US/EU]: EU
Map: v4b1
Description: When I changed color on the dodge ram 1500 i got stuck at the change color menu and got spammed with errors. i could'nt do anything and i hade to talk to my customer trough the consol. See the error code further down! To fix this atm is to leave and join again. I hope anyone can fix this! Thanks.
Bug is [In-Game/On Forums/Other]: In-Game
Since when have you experienced the bug? Since the new update came out with the new cars.
Additional Information: 

[ERROR] gamemodes/cityrp_2_by_limelightgaming/gamemode/core/derma/sh_contextmenu.lua:692: attempt to index field 'accept' (a nil value)

1. unknown - gamemodes/cityrp_2_by_limelightgaming/gamemode/core/derma/sh_contextmenu.lua:692

[ERROR] gamemodes/cityrp_2_by_limelightgaming/gamemode/core/derma/sh_contextmenu.lua:708: attempt to index field 'decline' (a nil value)
  1. unknown - gamemodes/cityrp_2_by_limelightgaming/gamemode/core/derma/sh_contextmenu.lua:708

Images/Screenshots: N/A
Thank you for your bug-report, Sandelin!

It will be reviewed as soon as possible by our Developers.
I experienced the bug on beta too. I wasnt sure if this beta only or live. From my understanding, this bug is not the cause of latest update. I seen it earlier on beta.

I will make sure to have a hotfix released today.

Thank you very much for this report