Limelight Forums

Full Version: [Accepted] Soviethooves' Application
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 2TXie2d.png]

Out of Character Information

Steam Name: Soviethooves

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:40454676

Your Age: 17

Hours on server: 840+

RP Events you have been in: I play on an RP server, so as many 840+ hours can handle.

Reps Issued: 10+

Ban History on Limelight: First denied PR in Limelight history.

Blacklist History on Limelight: N/A

Warning history on Limelight: N/A

In Character Information:
(Be as creative as you can)

Division you are applying for: Security Division

Full Name: Maximilian Robert Cunningham Cairns I

All Nicknames: Soviet, Max, Granny (Old one)

Date of Application: September 29th, 2016

Date of birth:   04/30/1973

Place of Birth: Madisonville, La.

Telephone Number: 985-211-0539

Mobile: See Telephone Number

Driver's License Number: 293100538

Current Residence (Complete in Full)

Address: 435 Back Street, Apt. 5D

Zip code: 54467

Suburb / City: Evocity, MA

Previous Residence (Complete in Full)

Address: N/A

Zip code: N/A

Suburb / City: N/A

Why are you applying? 

Since my arrival in Evocity, I have noticed this industrial powerhouse doing most of what I thought the local government would be assisting in. Things such as cleanup projects, assisting police, setting up secure yet kind vehicle checkpoints, the list goes on. I have been in law enforcement my whole career, jumping from branches to precincts, yet I see the same thing, a lack of care for the citizens. As I have seen so far, the Security Division has offered a calm and helpful attitude to local populace, and I wish to be a part of that.

What is your background in the field you are applying for?

My background in the private sector of security is ill I'm afraid, but I do have my share in law enforcement training. I have a military background of being a National Guard Military Police Officer that started my career in law enforcement. After I had finished my time after Hurricane Katrina, I decided to do more with the New Orleans Police Department by becoming a part of their Emergency Response Task Force for the French Quarter. 

As strange as it sounds, I did a lot of work in that small area from traffic stops, to a few rare occasions of firefights. After I hit my 35th birthday I completed my time with the NO:PD, ending from my last assigned position as a Special Weapons and Tactics Operations Officer and became the Director of the local Department of Homeland Security branch in Evocity.

I became acquainted assisting the local police department in firefights due to the high rise in crime they were facing, but sadly the Department of Homeland Security had become a Private Military Company, or at least I felt. With no real attempts in the private sector and seeing how much the government seemed to care about one of their main law enforcement departments, I decided I could do more good as a security officer in FUMUKU International.

Why should we pick you for FUMUKU?

I have experience with firearm discipline, crows control, and how to keep a cool head compared to others. I can also offer my tactical training if need be and my integrity for professionalism.

What will you offer FUMUKU?

I offer the something others may not. I offer my humanity to assist in not only security matters, but also to talk to people instead of yell and wave a weapon at them.

Character Bio:

I was raised in Madisonville, Louisiana and had a fairly normal life. Parents were caring and helped get to my goal of losing weight to join the National Guard, which led to me getting a free scholarship to an "ok" university. My grades were alright and I studied Criminal Justice while attending the school's Marine Corps ROTC due to my High School background of Marine Corps JROTC. Once I left college, I returned to active duty for the National Guard, and being tight on money sometimes, I was forced to, well, live out of the barracks. After a few years Katrina hit and I was deployed for crowd control.

Seeing the NO:PD attempt to control that mess was awful, so I joined as soon as I could. I got out of the National Guard and became part of the ERTF for the French Quarter. Got experience, but nothing too exciting. A few shots fired here and there, but mostly quiet. I later ended that employment as a SWAT Operations Officer and was requested to become a Director for the Anti-Terrorism and Security for the United States Department of Homeland Security. 

Well, that didn't end well as the leadership was piss poor and ended up turning themselves into a PMC group like the ones that congest Evocity today, so here I am. Unemployed, Memorabilia on the walls of my apartment, and currently unemployed. I'm ready to give the private sector a shot and see what I can help the company out with, because from what I've seen, FUMUKU is doing more for the city than even the local government.
Thank you for your application.

Your application is currently under discussion by the FUMUKU International Officers.
Your application should be notified shortly with the outcome.
Thank you.

Current Status: Under Discussion

Once again Thank you. We suggest that your application will be reviewed in the next one to five working days.

Signing Officer:
Doctor Thomas 'Sours' Alexander Barzinio

FUMUKU International
Department of Human Resources
Clearence: A
Thank you for your patience

Current Status: Concluded

Your Application has been:

[Image: ZSHKa7F.png]

Congratulations on the success of your application. Welcome to the team our newest Security Officer, Maximilian Robert Cunningham Cairns I!

Remember
We do it, because we can.

Signing Director:
Dr. Thomas Alexander Barzinio
FUMUKU International
Department of Legal Resources
Clearence: A