Limelight Forums

Full Version: [Guide] Chef 101
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: J32A9xh.png]

Hello community!
A chef in Evocity is vital to keep peoples stomachs full. They can be seen in a restaurant, a food stand or in the Burger King. The main objective is to provide the citizens with food and beverages. You can do this in a basic way or you can turn this into a detailed roleplay. In this thread I'll be helping you bring a bit more detail to your chef roleplay, making the experience fun for you and players.

This thread will contain the following;

1. How To Improve Your Chef Roleplay
    1a. Recipes
    1b. Menu / Sign

2. Building advices for your restaurant/food stand

1. How To Improve Your Chef Roleplay

For most chef roleplays people just take orders and proceed to manufacture them, but there is a way you can change this up a bit.
First things first, let's change up the food making process shall we? 

1a. Recipes

The main way I can suggest you to change up the food making process is using real recipes. You can use real recipes and convert them into /me and /it before your roleplay begins. This will make your cooking process look more professional and you will feel more like a chef during your roleplay.

Here are some example recipes:

More to come soon!

1b. Menu

Having a prepared menu / a list of food, which you can list to the customers is important. This can also help you prepare recipes for them. I do suggest having a sign at a visible area which lists the food.

[Image: uTCowSC.png]
(You can fill the spaces!)

2. Building Advice

When building a restaurant or a food stand you need to make it appeal to the players. You can do this by trying out unique designs and nice materials.

When building a restaurant, if it's a high class one you can have a vale parking area, a receptionist.

Try to not squeeze the area as your waiters or waitresses should be able to pass easily and if it's a custom build with a roof, it is suggested you make the roof no collided so that people don't get stuck in it when getting up from their seats.

Excellent guide as always, Bambo.
Awesome guide! It's been added to the RP Index sticky thread.
Thank you ! I got my 2nd REP because of this. Thanks to too!
tbh i dont like the idea of someone copying your entire command setup to make a hamburger
(Jul 14, 2017, 08:25 PM)Cooli Wrote: [ -> ]tbh i dont like the idea of someone copying your entire command setup to make a hamburger

I just wanted to test those commands, and it worked, I made my own commands yesterday too for vegan burger