Limelight Forums

Full Version: unban request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
nathan_prime
STEAM_0:1:29659581
[Image: steam.png]
13th Ban | Warned of Perma Ban on Same Day | Attempting to kill hostage taker as Black market Dealer
2016-09-28 01:23:08
Never
[L²] Soviethooves

i thoiught he was a bad guy and i tried to help once i seen that it was a police man i stopped shooting and said sorry and all that   Huh
The staff-members have received your unban-request, nathan_prime.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Nathan, you came back after a 3 Month Ban and I immediately caught you attempting to break into a player's van as a Gun Dealer with no reason stated. I told you that you would be given a Perm Warning for that moment, but if you decide to break yet another rule, you would be Perma Banned due to your extensive record and unwillingness to follow our rules, and what do you do? As a Black Market Dealer (A job that is meant to revolve around selling Black Market Items) you decide to walk into the Nexus with a gun, and attempt to kill an overthrowing group of radicals.

You were warned to change your actions and to tread carefully, but you return within the hour and ignore my warning.
i was trying to help i didn't just walk in with a gun trying to kill everyone your twisting the story to make it sound worse than it is , i was in the elevator and heard someone say they have hostages so i tried to shoot the guy who had the hostages which was you but then i relised that you were an officer so i stopped and apologized .
You walked into the nexus as a Black Market Dealer with a gun (no idea what your objective was seeing as we were isolated on another floor and most of the other witnesses killed, so no idea how you knew there was a situation going on.) and saw a player on the Court Room Floor and decided to fire and didn't stop until I said "Wht are you doing?". Nathan, you have had more than enough chances to learn our rules. Your hours show you have experience, yet you continue to break our rules ban after ban after ban. I see no reason to allow your actions to continue, especially seeing as you decide to ignore our rules and your countless warnings and punishments.
You have 72 Hours to gather yourself and respond with a reason we should allow you, a player with 11 Bans and 23 Blacklists and only 78 hours on our servers, back in to our community.
Denied

Closing Notes: After your waiting period is up, you may attempt to post another UBR.