Limelight Forums

Full Version: Noble's Resignation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Dear community,

Today I announce the departure of Noble. Noble is responsible for some amazing updates, some such as the website. We thank Noble for his time as a Developer and wish him all the best for the future. 

Thank you Noble for all the hard work, and the man hours you have put into Limelight, we all thank you for that.

Many thanks,

Limelight Team
Thank you noble, good luck for the future!
Sad to see you go Noble, I hope that you come back at least as a player, to hang out and such when you get really really bored.

Take care, and stay safe.
Wow didn't see this coming. Hope you're gonna stick around bud, but I wish you the best.
You're still making the fire engine right
Goodbye Noble, we will miss you thanks for everything and good luck in the future
RIP LL
*Gives Jacket*

Come on bud lets go play some xbox like the good ole' days.

#Sniper502nd
Thanks for the effort you put into LimeLight, Noble. Like others said, we hope to see you in-game as a normal player still. Good luck with what you're going to be doing!
Good luck in your future endeavors mate.
Sad to see you go Noble. Thanks for all these great updates. I wish you all of luck in your future.
I didn't see this coming, and quite frankly I personally find this rather upsetting.

But it's your choice, and I can't change that. All I can do is wish you the best of luck.
Good Luck Noble! You be a good Noble, Noble!
Oh cmon noble, srsly,
Oh no!Anyway thanks for your job and god luck m8!!!
It's a shame to see you go, the best of luck to you Noble, hope to see you around.
Pages: 1 2 3