Limelight Forums

Full Version: Forza Horizon 3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The Official Forza Horizon 3 thread

[Image: 3AoDpZx.jpg][Image: 37a641e9-9a23-4826-927a-b9ebd7cd5c91.jpg..._03_WM.jpg]

Post your funny pictures, cool stunts, beautiful screenshots, videos and stories here!
Want the game so badly, but going to wait a while till I purchase it.
I was so excited when I found out it was on PC then I found out it was 50 quid
(Sep 27, 2016, 01:00 PM)Barkles Wrote: [ -> ]I was so excited when I found out it was on PC then I found out it was 50 quid

Sameee. It is like 90 tho for PC and Xbox combined.
(Sep 27, 2016, 03:20 PM)MidgetBeMidget Wrote: [ -> ]
(Sep 27, 2016, 01:00 PM)Barkles Wrote: [ -> ]I was so excited when I found out it was on PC then I found out it was 50 quid

nope you guy it for £50 on amazon and once redeemed you can play on either
(Sep 27, 2016, 03:58 PM)Barkles Wrote: [ -> ]
(Sep 27, 2016, 03:20 PM)MidgetBeMidget Wrote: [ -> ]

nope you guy it for £50 on amazon and once redeemed you can play on either

Oh really? Fuck knows what I was looking at then lol
Need for speed is my favourite game.
(Sep 27, 2016, 09:38 PM)Faustin Wrote: [ -> ]Need for speed is my favourite game.

Oookay. I like NFS, but how is that related to this thread?
(Sep 28, 2016, 05:14 PM)Markus Wrote: [ -> ]
(Sep 27, 2016, 09:38 PM)Faustin Wrote: [ -> ]Need for speed is my favourite game.

Oookay. I like NFS, but how is that related to this thread?

It's not related. Look what forums you posted it in.
it looks amazing I'd love to play it but I sold my X-box like a few months ago so rip.
On a scale of Dead Gorillas to 792 I rate this game Purple.
(Sep 28, 2016, 06:11 PM)Rocket Wrote: [ -> ]it looks amazing I'd love to play it but I sold my X-box like a few months ago so rip.

Buy it for PC. Smile
I would buy it for Xbox, but I sold it at christmas, so RIP
(Sep 28, 2016, 07:11 PM)Faustin Wrote: [ -> ]On a scale of Dead Gorillas to 792 I rate this game Purple.

To be honest, you know Markus' intentions of the thread, may you refrain from posting posts that are unnecessary.

OT: So I couldn't be bothered to wait to Christmas time for it to reduce in price or what not so I brought the Xbox and PC version, been playing it on Xbox past few hours afters waiting for it to download. Got to say it is great! Graphics, Cards, Handling, Events and the games Campaign is just fantastic and much better then Horizon 2. Downloading my PC version, may take a while on my 12 Mbps internet :/
Vroom Vroom.
Pages: 1 2