Limelight Forums

Full Version: SS suburban
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Description: The lightbar model is not the one photon lights are for
Since when have you experienced the bug? A while just too lazy to report
Additional Information There is a bodygroup that matches the current config but it doesn't seem to be the default
Images/Screenshots:

[Image: KHPEt9Y.jpg]

sorry for the gray area, i don't know why but my game is having trouble making screenshots...
Thank you for your bug-report, goigle!

It will be reviewed as soon as possible by our Developers.
Thats not a bug, thats the Photon version of the vehicle which LL is using.
There is a Photon version without a lightbar on the workshop but i am too lazy to make a suggestion.
(Nov 10, 2016, 10:30 PM)Nebula Wrote: [ -> ]Thats not a bug, thats the Photon version of the vehicle which LL is using.
There is a Photon version without a lightbar on the workshop but i am too lazy to make a suggestion.

That is a bug, they have the wrong bodygroups spawning in the Photon vehicle config ;)

They're all the same vehicle, they just use different bodygroups
(Nov 14, 2016, 03:26 AM)goigle Wrote: [ -> ]
(Nov 10, 2016, 10:30 PM)Nebula Wrote: [ -> ]Thats not a bug, thats the Photon version of the vehicle which LL is using.

That is a bug, they have the wrong bodygroups spawning in the Photon vehicle config Wink

They're all the same vehicle, they just use different bodygroups

You can not remove the Lightbar.
Check the pack ingame.. There you can find versions with Lightbar & Without. Because it seems like they are using the Photon version of the Chigaco Police Vehicle just painted black
(Nov 14, 2016, 06:20 PM)Nebula Wrote: [ -> ]You can not remove the Lightbar.
Check the pack ingame.. There you can find versions with Lightbar & Without. Because it seems like they are using the Photon version of the Chigaco Police Vehicle just painted black

Buddy, as I stated in the OP, yes you can. Here's a video (even with the version of the suburban you're talking about) demonstrating that you're wrong.

Pause the video at 0:16. You'll see that the lightbar on the car would fit the lighting config that is currently on the vehicle. The easiest way too see is to look at the circular takedown light in the screenshot in the OP and the location of the takedowns on the lightbar at 0:16.
(Nov 14, 2016, 08:56 PM)goigle Wrote: [ -> ]
(Nov 14, 2016, 06:20 PM)Nebula Wrote: [ -> ]You can not remove the Lightbar.

Buddy, as I stated in the OP, yes you can. Here's a video (even with the version of the suburban you're talking about) demonstrating that you're wrong.

Pause the video at 0:16. You'll see that the lightbar on the car would fit the lighting config that is currently on the vehicle. The easiest way too see is to look at the circular takedown light in the screenshot in the OP and the location of the takedowns on the lightbar at 0:16.
I meant the Photon Lightbar..
The ones you are changing are just models and do not work on Photon.. I tested it as mechanic on server. The Photon Lights wont work with another lightbar, also i didnt said anything about that you cant change them, i said you can not remove the lightbars.
[video=youtube]http://https://youtu.be/HfazFLvRuGY[/video]
(Nov 14, 2016, 09:49 PM)Nebula Wrote: [ -> ]I meant the Photon Lightbar..
The ones you are changing are just models and do not work on Photon.. I tested it as mechanic on server. The Photon Lights wont work with another lightbar, also i didnt said anything about that you cant change them, i said you can not remove the lightbars.

Look, I don't want to be rude, but you have no idea what you're talking about.
This bug report is not about removing lightbars, it's about changing them to the correct one that is already on the vehicle (which I already demonstrated that it is in fact a bodygroup on the vehicle in my video as did you).

Your video even shows what I'm talking about. You spawn the vehicle with the correct configuration, and then change the bodygroup to the incorrect one that is currently on the server. I don't even know what to say to that.

This is the simplest I can put it:
Your video at 0:23 is how the vehicle is currently spawning, with the incorrect lighbar bodygroup
Your video at the beginning is how the vehicle should be spawning

Also, Photon can adapt to changing bodygroups but the configuration file needs to be setup correctly.
Now i get it... It seems like i did not read carefull enough. Sorry
Completed by Doctor Internet Smile