Limelight Forums

Full Version: Mercedes-Benz G65 AMG Driver Bug
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Description: Drivers are not seated where they should be.
Bug is [In-Game/On Forums/Other]: Ingame
Since when have you experienced the bug? At Least 1 month
Images/Screenshots: [Image: C09BDB4EF5867B554868179F28C82436776385F3]
Thank you for your bug-report, Project!

It will be reviewed as soon as possible by our Developers.
Hey Project, thanks for this report. I cannot re-produce this issue with my G65. Still an issue?
Its because the cliente havê the last update of the car and the server version its outdated along with audi , Volkswagen mk1 , Ford raptor and Ford transit and Ford focus
(Oct 2, 2016, 01:42 AM)The Rock Wrote: [ -> ]Its because the cliente havê the last update of the car and the server version its outdated along with audi , Volkswagen mk1 , Ford raptor and Ford transit and Ford focus

Oh yes right! I remember your message on Steam :=)
(Oct 2, 2016, 01:42 AM)The Rock Wrote: [ -> ]Its because the cliente havê the last update of the car and the server version its outdated along with audi , Volkswagen mk1 , Ford raptor and Ford transit and Ford focus

Does this mean I have to unsub from that or that the server files are to be updated?
(Oct 2, 2016, 01:46 AM)Project Wrote: [ -> ]

Does this mean I have to unsub from that or that the server files are to be updated?
No mate I havê the same problem , we gonna update all modelos to their last version Smile
Is this still an issue?
haven't seen the car recently, so not really sure.
Seems to be okay now.

Feel free to make another report if the issue persists.