Limelight Forums

Full Version: Player Report on Artican
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name of accused player
Arctican

Steam ID of accused player
STEAM_0:0:185534468

Server
[EU] LimeLight [EvoCity_v4b1] [Semi-Serious Roleplay]

Time
I'm not sure on how to convert GMT to UTC, but the incident happened at about 11:30 GMT.

Summary/Situation
Prior to the incident, I was told by Artican to leave the city (IC) with my RV, which I replied with "That isn't your decision to make", causing him to argue back with me and defend his role as the SWAT Sergeant, saying that he is above the Police Sergeant.  then came over, telling Artican that the Police Sergeant is actually above the SWAT Sergeant since he accepts the warrants in the event that there is no active President. , the current Police Sergeant at the time allowed me to stay in the city with my RV, which clearly upset Artican.

I approached  outside of the Nexus to ask if I could bail my friend, CJT, out of jail for a fee. Artican replied before the Police Sergeant did, telling me that I couldn't. I said 'I asked the Police Sergeant', to which he also denied my request, so Artican said "There you go, no, now piss off". I then said "You're being salty because BlackDog shut you down earlier with the whole SWAT Sergeant being below the Police Sergeant thing". He then said "Nobody was shut down..", which is when I started the recording, and you can see what happened after that.

The problem arises when Artican says "... Yeah because you're a cheap bastard, now kill yourself". I prefer not to share why I find this sensitive and offensive, but this is out-of-character harassment and I would really appreciate it if something was done about Artican. It's mainly the 'now kill yourself' part of the outburst that was offensive to both me and , since he took offence from it too.

Evidence
Thank you for your player-report, Saiye.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed by our staff-members.
Meanwhile, the accused player and witnesses may reply to this report.
He was just being a minge in general prior to this EG. saying I cant unstick my vehicle with a prop or hes calling an admin and such.
If what you say you said is true, you started this conflict by mentioning the player was "salty" and dragging the IC conversation into OOC.

Why should I punish the accused, when you are the one who escalated the conversation to OOC by making rude accusations?
(Sep 26, 2016, 04:38 AM)Soviethooves Wrote: [ -> ]If what you say you said is true, you started this conflict by mentioning the player was "salty" and dragging the IC conversation into OOC.

Why should I punish the accused, when you are the one who escalated the conversation to OOC by making rude accusations?

What I said to Artican was in my opinion. My opinion was that he was being salty because of the incident with BlackDog. I understand that this isn't too mature but telling someone to kill themselves is raising the bar too far. Artican already had an OOC hatred for me because of the OOC incident with BlackDog. What I said to him was nothing in comparison to what he said to me. I'd rather explain it in a PM than publicly.
Approved

Closing Notes: Evidence clearly shows the accused making extremely malicious comments to Saiye. Although Artican will be deserving of a punishment, I want you, Saiye, to next time step back from the situation before you make a rude comment and escalate the conversation further.

Accused will be given a 5 Hour VOIP Blacklist and a 1 Day Suspension.