Limelight Forums

Full Version: Auston is back to taze people
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, I have been gone many a month, but I have returned. Working full time mixed with working on my car and racing has taken up all of my time, also BF4 all day.

Ive recently started a new job working for Modular Motorsport Racing, building some of the fastest mustangs in the world, At MMR Im working on engines, helping cusotmers etc etc. Heres a picture of our shop car.

https://modularmotorsportsracing.com/wp/...econds.jpg

Along with that my crown victoria has gone full race car at this point, mustang being the daily the vic being the track car, recently got third place at a competitive event got a cool trophy and gift certificate, heres some pictures of the car.

[Image: 5GFy7Jy.jpg]

[Image: FcojDpW.jpg]

[Image: AbKygpk.jpg]

[Image: UHlGACo.jpg]

[Image: FPRQAcI.jpg]

Hope to see you guys all in game.

[Image: 5-seconds.jpg]
[Image: 5-seconds.jpg]
Nice car, and welcome back.
Welcome back!
Good to see you Auston. Welcome back.
Welcome back Auston
Welcome back again! :D
welcome back man! I just recently returned too!
Welcome back man. The Crown Victoria looks awesome, we don't have that car down here. What's the engine specs on it?
(Sep 26, 2016, 09:12 AM)DaSaintz Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome back man. The Crown Victoria looks awesome, we don't have that car down here. What's the engine specs on it?

"Most underpowered V8 on the planet"
we meet again....
That car looks great Smile

Welcome back Big Grin
Welcome back.