Limelight Forums

Full Version: Unban edited
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Code:
The[b]Your Name:azizo2k

[b]Ban id 3533
[b]Banned by:[/b ( a fearless rp staff)
https://www.fearlessrp.net/member.php?action=profile&uid=7893 ( master noda)
[b]Server:vb41

[b]Ban Reason:I posted a joke claiming to ddose lime light

[b]Why should you be unbanned? lime light and fearless got ddosed  at the same day FL got up after 10 days or 6 the date of the dose July 11 3016  my brother told me to play lime light cause he plays lime light and I play fl

[b]Evidence:[/b] the evidence you can check the logs at 11 2016 July I didn't ddose / I have a video when it got ddosed / I will give the link to staff only / I'm typing in a phone sorry for spelling mistakes etc
The staff-members have received your unban-request, Azizo2k.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
And if a staff or any told me to fix something in this post I'll take some time cause I'm busy with school so please understand my private stuff pls
A DDoS threat is a serious offense, regardless of it being a joke or not.
Brynn I understand but it was a joke I was kinda bored you check the logs
Last time I logged in ur server
Can you please make sure you have filled the UBR correctly, with the correct information (BanID, person banning, ect) please.
I did noda banned me and the ban if was there
The ban your specifying is the Fearless ban, this isnt Fearless, and altho the bans are similar the ID and admin etc are obviously not
noda said contact the admin to unban you in steam but the admin changed he's mind and said post it in lime light lmfao
The admin retired I think
But your name into the ban page. Then you'll see it.
the staff said let lime light forgive you so you get unbanned (did you forgive me for that prank?
(Sep 28, 2016, 03:19 PM)Azizo2k Wrote: [ -> ]the staff said let lime light forgive you so you get unbanned (did you forgive me for that prank?

You've still not done what you were asked to do. Update your unban request because if you're not prepared to put any effort in, why should we unban you?
Ok what should I do mister?
Pages: 1 2