Limelight Forums

Full Version: Report: Karpooo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name of Player: Karpooo

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:41893793

Server: v4b1

Time: time of post - like 5 minutes

Summary: Randomly ramming

Evidence:

Thank you for your player-report, goigle.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed by our staff-members.
Meanwhile, the accused player and witnesses may reply to this report.
Accused has 24 hours to give a valid reason to the ramming accompanied with evidence.
(Sep 24, 2016, 07:33 PM)Soviethooves Wrote: [ -> ]Accused has 24 hours to give a valid reason to the ramming accompanied with evidence.

I didn't post this in the OP because my PlaysTV has been acting up (which is why there is no audio), but basically he said that he could do it because he had the president in his car and that it is super important he repair his car at that moment
(Sep 24, 2016, 07:55 PM)goigle Wrote: [ -> ]
(Sep 24, 2016, 07:33 PM)Soviethooves Wrote: [ -> ]Accused has 24 hours to give a valid reason to the ramming accompanied with evidence.

I didn't post this in the OP because my PlaysTV has been acting up (which is why there is no audio), but basically he said that he could do it because he had the president in his car and that it is super important he repair his car at that moment

Thank you for the statement, however I need evidence to back that up. The time still stands for the accused.
Approved

Closing Notes: Statement for reason :

"(Local OOC) Karpooo: Presidents says me whe have to go grasifield fast, and my car has 10hp so i was emercency"

Accused will be given a 4h Vehicle Blacklist.