Limelight Forums

Full Version: Prop Limit Boost
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Might seem like a stupid question to ask to some, but what are the circumstances in which one's prop limit can be raised to 100 props? Do you need a reputation for building? A certain amount of hours in-game? I've seen a lot of people who aren't staff members get their prop limit raised to 100 props, and they've made some pretty awesome stuff.
On instances such as; clan buildings and events you can have your prop limit increased. You don't need to have reputation or certain amount of hours. But I do think you need to be trusted for it.

Sidenote: I have never seen a prop limit increase for an aggresive roleplay, hence there is a limitation towards it. Passive roleplays are encouraged so if you explain your plan for the roleplay you might get a prop limit increase for it also.
(Sep 24, 2016, 12:18 AM)Bambo Wrote: [ -> ]On instances such as; clan buildings and events you can have your prop limit increased. You don't need to have reputation or certain amount of hours. But I do think you need to be trusted for it.

Sidenote: I have never seen a prop limit increase for an aggresive roleplay, hence there is a limitation towards it. Passive roleplays are encouraged so if you explain your plan for the roleplay you might get a prop limit increase for it also.

Alright sweet. Thank you
Question answered, 
Closed and archived.

Project
Limelight Community Teacher