Limelight Forums

Full Version: [Denied] Constrictor's Application (3)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
--YOU SEE A LETTER ON THE FLOOR, AT THE TOP OF IT, IT SAYS 'EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION'-
--YOU TAKE IT TO YOUR DESK, AND READ IT, IT SAYS...---

Dear FUMUKU,

I have seen your adverts, and have decided to make an employment, please find my application on the next page.

Yours Sincerely,
Ollie Clarke.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Image: 2TXie2d.png]

Out of Character Information:

Steam Name:
Constrictor

Steam ID: 
STEAM_0:1:59960025

Your Age:

Hours on server:

RP Events you have been in:
Blackbox Event, Day of Disaster. I have participated in a few more, but I've forgotten what they were called.

Reps Issued: 

Ban History on Limelight:
6 (I am not happy with this amount.)

Blacklist History on Limelight:

6 (I am also not happy about this number.) 

Warning history on Limelight:

In-Character Information

Division you are applying for:
Security Division.

Full Name:
Ollie Clarke

All Nicknames:
Ollie, Clarkey.

Date of Application:
22nd September 2016

Date of birth:
28/07/1991

Place of Birth:
Northern London

Telephone Number:
271 97831 197004

Mobile:
271 78475 385739

Driver's License Number:
271-856-375-248

Current Residence (Complete in Full)

Address:
2 Waterfront Road

Zip code:
Z4E 7YP

Suburb / City
EvoCity

Previous Residence (Complete in Full)

Address:
N/A

Zip code:
N/A

Suburb / City
N/A

Why are you applying?
There are multiple reasons why I am applying for FUMUKU. However, the main reason is that I have looked up to you, ever since I was a young child. My Father worked for a clan like yours, but he had to leave, due to his arm being severely injured, when his tank, sadly, went over a landmine. I also have a lot of experience in the field that I am applying for, so I will not be difficult to train.

What is your background in the field you are applying for?
I have multiple experiences in security. The one that I am most proud of, is serving in the US army. I served in the army for approximately 4 years. I planned this out to be my life, however, in one of my mission in Iraq, I was shot in the leg, meaning that I had to depart due to medical grounds. After I had recovered, I was an officer was a business called 'Cerberus.' 

Why should we pick you for FUMUKU?
I am applying, not to be instantly picked, but just to be considered. I have always looked up to you, and it would be a pleasure to be wearing that distinctive suit, and be walking around with a proud face, knowing that my dream has come true. Also, something beneficial to you, is my experience in security. Due to my years of training, I will be able to use weapons melee, or guns.

What will you offer FUMUKU?
I can offer multiple things to FUMUKU, the main being resilience. If someone sets me a task, I will never give up, until I break. If someone doubts me and says I'm too weak to do something, I'll do it. Another thing that I can offer, is respect. I respect everyone, if they respect me. I will always follow my superiors, and anybody around me. Also, I can offer physicallity. I am a very strong person, meaning that I will be able to carry any armour/weaponry. 
The final, another important factor that I can offer, is trust. If someone has given me some confidential information, I will NEVER leak it, no matter the circumstance. 

Character Bio:
Ollie Clarke was born in North-London to an average family, he went to a Private School but hated it. His parents were unsure whether to send him to an ordinary school or make him stay at the Private School, but after some persuasion, they let him go to an ordinary school. As it came to the time to switch to secondary school, Ollie's parents didn't want to stay in North-London so they decided to move to Evo-City since the schools there had amazing reviews. The education that Ollie received at this school was as good as it was at the private school in North-London. He finished school at 18 with amazing results, he was very pleased with himself. Unfortunately, Ollie went downhill, getting into gangs, stealing, mugging. He was sentenced to jail for two years. During his time in jail, he realized that he needs to turn his life around. After the two years was locked up, he decided to work in a clothing store at the Mainstreet Store in town, he also did part time as a gun seller. After a year of these jobs, he got bored of the terrible wages so decided to use his results as a way to get into military work. He saw that a business named 'Cerberus International' was recruiting so decided to make an application. Their leader Raymond Abrams seemed to like his application and called him in for an interview. After a year working for Cerberus, he was given his marching orders for not being fully equipped. When he became 25, he decided it was time to get another job, and to his excitement, there were lots for grabs. 

--YOU CLOSE THE APPLICATION, AND STICK IT UP ON YOUR PLANNING BOARD--
Your application has not been completed.

Applicant has 24 hours to respond.
(Sep 22, 2016, 09:36 PM)Sours Wrote: [ -> ]Your application has not been completed.

Applicant has 24 hours to respond.

Sorry about that.
I've edited it now.
Thank you for your application.

Your application is currently under discussion by the FUMUKU International Officers.
Your application should be notified shortly with the outcome.
Thank you.

Current Status: Under Discussion

Once again Thank you. We suggest that your application will be accepted in the next one to five working days.

Signing Officer:
Doctor Thomas 'Sours' Alexander Barzinio

FUMUKU International
Department of Human Resources
Clearence: A
Thank you for your patience
Current Status: Concluded

Your Application has been:

[Image: 4WfYSUM.png]

Unfortunately the potential for not all applications to be accepted is there, and the following application have been denied due to the Board of Directors being unable to come to an equal conclusion on their application at this time. Denied applicants are free to re-apply in two weeks time.

Your application was denied due to an uncertain decision between the Board of Directors. We would like to also explain that the board had thought your partly OOC behaviour was slightly wrong.

Furthermore, I would like to say this employment application is denied, however we will still accept you for D-C positions if the roles are require, for instance extra support or manufacturing partnership in F.I Stores or Hospitals. If you actions sort themselves out when our directors are observing over you both in work and out of work (In our roleplays and out), your application may have an extra affection upon them

Remember
We do it, because we can.[/align]

Signing Director:
Dr Thomas Alexander Barzinio
FUMUKU International
Department of Legal Resources[/size][/align]
Clearence: A