Limelight Forums

Full Version: UNBAN
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello there im a FL member i play in FL and my brother plays lime light in jully 11 2016 FL AND lime light got ddosed at thesame time {fl was first to get ddosed} FL server that was called vb41 got ddosed then my brother who plays lime light told me about your server when i first joined the server got ddosed so i turned on fraps ands start recording claiming that i ddosed  lime light well i dont know how to ddose and all that crap so i was making a little prank and sent a video of lime light getting ddosed a staff named (masternoda) banned me for (ddoseing a coummunity for fl name) but it was a joke i talked to him and i said for my defense it was a joke tell the staff  to check the logs he said talk to that staff member (hes retired now) then the staff memeber said post in unbann request i did now i got i video of the ddose attack i wont give the link to anyone excpte staff just for my defense check the logs in jully 11 2016 i didnt ddose (sorry for bad english)
The staff-members have received your unban-request, Azizo2k.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
my pc broke and i have school and stuff so i was extreamly busy and didnt have the money to get a pc
Please follow and use the template, ortherwise this will be denied.
Denied.

User failed to follow template.