Limelight Forums

Full Version: Unblacklist Request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: [C3] 26

Issued by: [L²:M] Sirwulf

Blacklist ID: 68855, 68856

Server: [EU] Limelight RP, Evocity.

Why should you be unblacklisted?: I would like to say that I'm aware of the rules and I can see where Wolf was coming from but the people I was with in the server we we're all in a Teamspeak together, except the people I told to jump off the dock (into water). I've never cussed any issues and I wasn't aware I was breaking the immersion of gameplay for others, I respect the server and other users whom I share it with. I'm deeply sorry for the inconvenience. I'll explain the "random firing in the air" Which I was not "random: firing, I shot at my buddy [C3] Nickname who would not get out of my truck, I only meant to shoot once but shot twice. The random fire in the air was a mis-click, and shooting down the street was wrong on my part but I told Sirwulf, in a very inappropriate way that I was "making nickname dance", I know my actions were on me but I can promise you I will fall off your guy's radar and not cause any issues within the staff team.   

Evidence: I'm sorry I cannot provide Evidence for this matter, I'm really just apologising for my actions. 
The staff-members have received your unblacklist-request, 26'.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
First of all, thank you for apologizing and the request.

I understand that you were with a group of friends throughout that time frame. During that time, you all were running around the city in pimped out police vehicles, ignoring traffic signals, speed limits or any other standard rules. It was clear that all of you were just on to mess around. I had prior reports of harassing others for the sheer fun of it, abusing the police officer role.

The dock situation however did cross the line in my opinion. You did not give the player a chance to roleplay the situation, the option to jump or not. Instead, literally pushed off while the player was typing.

Now for the weapons. The situation in the city was not the only reason for the weapon BL. You also shot randomly into the air after pushing the player off the docks and the lake. It was not a misclick as you aimed into the air and shot multiple rounds. Later on in the city, you shot into your own vehicle twice. Now, I can give you the benefit of a doubt that you did misclick as you claimed. But then shortly afterwards, shooting at your friend, a fellow officer down the main street towards the tunnel was a bit much.
ok yes I understand, I had forgot about shooting in the air at the Dock my apologies. Can I at least get a shortening on the police officer side of things, and I had a blacked out Tahoe, not "pimped" out.  I would like to apologise for my friends actions but I don't believe I should be the one getting punished for their actions, I wasn't ignoring traffic signals or speed limits unless I was responding to a call, I was not abusing the police role in my opinion, in some cases I was just following what the Police Sgt was requesting at the time to avoid demotion from the Police role. I'm not arguing with you i'm just stating my side so its clear what MY intentions were and not my friends. I want to touch base about the "powergaming" at the dock as a police officer, What I thought I was doing was simply harmless and some quick banter, it wasn't necessarily an opportunity for the others to role play, they could have refused and nothing would have been done. I wasn't seriously threatening them, I pulled my gun out as my friends did as-well. we were under suspicion of illegal drug op. I was stupid and I would never do that with a full server, I know there is never a time to just "fuck around" on the server but in that moment I just had the mentality of "oh its a empty server" Which it wasn't, obviously. Once again, my apologise.
Alright.

I appreciate your candidness here. You do seem to be manning up with things that you have done wrong and what you haven't. And you do seem to be very honest and genuine with that.

I'll propose a deal with you then. The weapon BL will remain as is. But, I could reduce your 4 hr police BL down to 2 hr due to the extent of what you have done.

I do want to make clear however that by doing this, next time that this happens the penalty will be even more severe.

Does this seem fair to you?
Yes I appreciate that very much man. Thank you, and I will keep that in mind. Cheers.
Very well.

Then, I will Approve that the Police Office Blacklist be reduced from 4 hr to 2 hr. The rest will stay the same.
Can we get this BL reduced please? It has been over a week now.

Thanks.
Police Officer Blacklist reduced but not removed. Other Blacklist will remain.