Limelight Forums

Full Version: Report on Charlie D
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name of Player: Charlie D

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:157187779

Server: v4b1

Time: (In EST) 3 PM

Summary: Searching Industrial for a guy taking people hostages, this guy tries to get out once i pull up, i ask to search him, he says something along the lines of ok, i cuff, he pulls a gun out and opens fire. (video cut out because it ended right when i clicked my shadowplay button, end result was me dead because the desert eagle is overpowered)
Evidence: [font=Roboto, arial, sans-serif]https://youtu.be/gcVesm9_Hko (video might have not rendered yet)[/font]
Thank you for your player-report, nicknamee.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed by our staff-members.
Meanwhile, the accused player and witnesses may reply to this report.
(Sep 21, 2016, 09:09 PM)nicknamee Wrote: [ -> ]Name of Player: Charlie D

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:157187779

Server: v4b1

Time: (In EST) 3 PM

Summary: Searching Industrial for a guy taking people hostages, this guy tries to get out once i pull up, i ask to search him, he says something along the lines of ok, i cuff, he pulls a gun out and opens fire. (video cut out because it ended right when i clicked my shadowplay button, end result was me dead because the desert eagle is overpowered)
Evidence: [font=Roboto, arial, sans-serif]https://youtu.be/gcVesm9_Hko (video might have not rendered yet)[/font]
I said ok because I was going to leave then read the chat because you were typing, saw that you were going to search me then realising I had my weapon so I walked back equipped my gun, said "get on the ground" you shot first then I shot back because you shot at me. I am speaking truthfully and I understand if I am going to have a ban because of the situation.
The video provided does show that you pulled out your weapon while you were being handcuffed. When an officer pulls out handcuffs it is still a part of FearRP. The video does show that the officer did open fire before you did. However, pulling out your weapon while being handcuffed would certainly warrant such a situation to take place.

So, to me it seems like a fairly clear case of FearRP here on Charlie D's side.
Approved

Closing Notes: Evidence clearly shows violation of Rule "2.1e If someone switches from a gun to handcuffs/rope in order to detain you, FearRP still applies."

A 1 Day Suspension will be given to the accused.