Limelight Forums

Full Version: Which certification are you studying for?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello, I'm curious if some of you study or are studying for a certification, post down below if you are studying for a certification and from which company, I'll start

I am currently studying for the CompTIA A+ 220-901 and 220-902, Network+ n10-006, and Server+ sk0-004 with their exam objectives
I'm studying my third year of motor vehicle, which makes me fully qualified after this year is done.
Studying for a diploma in IT at Level 3.
lvl 3 diploma in production arts

Next year lvl 4-6 degree in Audio Engineering
Studying A-level business studies & A level economics, as well as a QCF level 7 in Business Management and Leadership this year.
Studying Level 3 Extended Diploma in IT
All these people doing the same IT course I did at college lmao

Remember you'll all have to get apprenticeships as EVERY fucking company wants you to have experience and none offer it!
Mechanical engineering.
Well, I did IT, it was shit, now I'm doing photography because I want the level 4.

Doing graphics and video in uni, when I finish that is.
Currently studying Computer Science, Electronics and IT.

Hopefully I'll get the grades good enough to be a BAE Systems apprentice. (What I wanna do)
Last year, I gained my diploma and certificate in a Security Officer level 2 course.
This year, I am studying a two-year Law Enforcement level 3 course.
damn im still going to normal school :/
Level 3 Extended Diploma in IT Year 1
National diploma in General Engineering top-up. Moving onto a HNC in manufacturing next year.
(Sep 21, 2016, 04:06 PM)George Wrote: [ -> ]All these people doing the same IT course I did at college lmao

Remember you'll all have to get apprenticeships as EVERY fucking company wants you to have experience and none offer it!
Was thinking that a few week backs so I have decided to look into work experience to get some experience. Although if I get the grades I want then I'm applying for Uni next year.
Pages: 1 2